Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

It's not just about this poll, I'm suspicious about other polls too like KHNH losing to Swades

I expected KHNH to lose against Swades. It may have not faired well at its time of release but now Swades is considered one of SRKs best films. Obviously Kal Ho Na Ho is very popular but I think members voted based on SRK’s performance and the realistic concept of the film. In fact I expect the finals to be between Chak De India Vs Swades. Chak De is going to win. 😈

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's not just about this poll, I'm suspicious about other polls too like KHNH losing to Swades

.. why r u even surprised? 

Swades is a much superior film. Actually I am surprised why it won with such a slight margin

sharaban thumbnail

Exactly, the sudden change is dodgy

what exactly is dodgy here? 

Pardes is anytime a better and more celebrated film then that incoherent potboiler Fluke hit Jawaan

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: sharaban

what exactly is dodgy here? 

Pardes is anytime a better and more celebrated film then that incoherent potboiler Fluke hit Jawaan

what movies do u like on his mainly ? 

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

what movies do u like on his mainly ? 

any film having a solid script, is well made with enough time taken with passion for art.. and is basically not simply a potboiler aimed at boxoffice 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

I expected KHNH to lose against Swades. It may have not faired well at its time of release but now Swades is considered one of SRKs best films. Obviously Kal Ho Na Ho is very popular but I think members voted based on SRK’s performance and the realistic concept of the film. In fact I expect the finals to be between Chak De India Vs Swades. Chak De is going to win. 😈

KHNH was winning and then suddenly when the deadline was approaching Swades beat it.smiley29