Yessssmiley37

Aur bharat kakeyi ko bahut sunane waale

Buddhi ego mein bahut bhrashth ho jati hai sabki 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: cuteamanboy

arundhati was shown in two versions and chopra one version however sagar third version and brc vishnupran showed arundhati in bal kand 

wife of sumantra is shown in brc vishnupran 

Ohh okk to Maybe they can

Totally depends on screen play 

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Yessssmiley37

Aur bharat kakeyi ko bahut sunane waale

Buddhi ego mein bahut bhrashth ho jati hai sabki 

yeah, She wanted to be RajMata so she will be that but she won't be his mother anymore, atleast for next 14 years🙌

Bookmarked!

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Moonks

yeah, She wanted to be RajMata so she will be that but she won't be his mother anymore, atleast for next 14 years🙌

Yup exactly

And Ayodhya waasi inhe ayodhya ka hissa hi nahi samjhenge raaj maata to bahut dur ki baat hai

Na pati ki reh paayengi, na santaan ki na rajya kismiley6

Kaikeyi is so shameless that she had even came to give the vanvas attire to Rama. And how dare Manthara as a dasi speaking so much, that too quite adamantly in front of other royal queens and princes! This establishes the well-known fact that uneducated  persons lack sense to even know where to speak and where not. When I was watching the scene where Kaikeyi was speaking to Rama by uttering "Niklo jaldi", it totally felt like that she's so confident that Bharat would accept this throne after all the havoc she had created in his dearest elder brother's life and Rama's exit from Ayodhya only would help Bharat getting all the glory by being the king of the empire. But she might never had thought that Bharat's true glory lied in rejecting this proposal and living the life of a saint for these 14 years while performing the necessary ruling duties under the name of his elder brother virtually, which definitely comes from Rama's exit from Ayodhya, but not being as the king himself. And that's a tight slap to Kaikeyi's shameless adamancy. You can't blame Manthara, because I feel the one who gets influenced is more guilty than the one who is influencing the other. If your brain and mind get easily brainwashed by others, even for a second too, I can't consider you as a sensible human being. I am now eagerly waiting for Bharat to come and give his mother a reality check for all the harms she had done. I am more eagerly waiting for seeing the Ram-Bharat interactions. 

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 5 months ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Aisa nahi hogasmiley36

Regret aur Guilt se bada kuch nahi aur woh dono ko bhar-2 ke hoga, Abhi Tak Bharat ka weak version dekha hai, Ab Kaikaiye or Manthra uska Rudra roop dekhengesmiley15

Manthra is not shown regretting 

Does she regret on her own??? 

She was shown running here and there only 

She asked please let me go when shatrugan was dragging her 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Kaikeyi is so shameless that she had even came to give the vanvas attire to Rama. And how dare Manthara as a dasi speaking so much, that too quite adamantly in front of other royal queens and princes! This establishes the well-known fact that uneducated  persons lack sense to even know where to speak and where not. When I was watching the scene where Kaikeyi was speaking to Rama by uttering "Niklo jaldi", it totally felt like that she's so confident that Bharat would accept this throne after all the havoc she had created in his dearest elder brother's life and Rama's exit from Ayodhya only would help Bharat getting all the glory by being the king of the empire. But she might never had thought that Bharat's true glory lied in rejecting this proposal and living the life of a saint for these 14 years while performing the necessary ruling duties under the name of his elder brother virtually, which definitely comes from Rama's exit from Ayodhya, but not being as the king himself. And that's a tight slap to Kaikeyi's shameless adamancy. You can't blame Manthara, because I feel the one who gets influenced is more guilty than the one who is influencing the other. If your brain and mind get easily brainwashed by others, even for a second too, I can't consider you as a sensible human being. I am now eagerly waiting for Bharat to come and give his mother a reality check for all the harms she had done. I am more eagerly waiting for seeing the Ram-Bharat interactions. 

Well said 

One listens and acts according to others dictation blindly is the weakest person 

Whee does your Vivek go?

Kaikeyi was shown as a warrior but the insecurities got flourished because of her ego, wanting higher status than Kaushalya 

She also broke raghuvanshi maryada by flipping from her own words that she is ok her own son won’t be king to his father and supported Dasrath

If she hadn’t said that Dasrath would have think about that vachan 

Now she is blaming Dasrath for breaking maryada smiley18

Shree Ram rightly said - I accept my faults but not my father’s 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Personally I didn’t connect with Urmila yesterday 

The actress didn’t shine enough with her acting 

The scene and dialogue lines weren’t enough convincing for me

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Personally I didn’t connect with Urmila yesterday 

The actress didn’t shine enough with her acting 

The scene and dialogue lines weren’t enough convincing for me

Same 

The dialogues were neither convincing nor the actress was expressive. But that's fine as she is gonna sleep for 14 years.