Srimad Ramayan EDT Week # 7 (Feb 12-Feb 16) - DT Nt Pg 24 - Page 7

Posted: 8 days ago
Originally posted by ananya3129

Same 

The dialogues were neither convincing nor the actress was expressive. But that's fine as she is gonna sleep for 14 years.

Ye explanation sahi tha smiley37

Originally posted by Quantum-Dot

Kaikeyi is so shameless that she had even came to give the vanvas attire to Rama. And how dare Manthara as a dasi speaking so much, that too quite adamantly in front of other royal queens and princes! This establishes the well-known fact that uneducated  persons lack sense to even know where to speak and where not. When I was watching the scene where Kaikeyi was speaking to Rama by uttering "Niklo jaldi", it totally felt like that she's so confident that Bharat would accept this throne after all the havoc she had created in his dearest elder brother's life and Rama's exit from Ayodhya only would help Bharat getting all the glory by being the king of the empire. But she might never had thought that Bharat's true glory lied in rejecting this proposal and living the life of a saint for these 14 years while performing the necessary ruling duties under the name of his elder brother virtually, which definitely comes from Rama's exit from Ayodhya, but not being as the king himself. And that's a tight slap to Kaikeyi's shameless adamancy. You can't blame Manthara, because I feel the one who gets influenced is more guilty than the one who is influencing the other. If your brain and mind get easily brainwashed by others, even for a second too, I can't consider you as a sensible human being. I am now eagerly waiting for Bharat to come and give his mother a reality check for all the harms she had done. I am more eagerly waiting for seeing the Ram-Bharat interactions. 

Exactly

What's the use of being a Queen with great knowledge of Raajneeti if you can't protect your own brain from getting manipulated

She blamed everyone from Dashrath ji to Ram ji for her so called self made bad condition but didn't for a sec think she has literally sacrificed nothing nor she's gonna

If Ram would have been King she still would have been Raj Mata as she knew Ram loves her so much but nahi apne ghamand ke aake kuch dikha hi nahi ab bhugatna to padega 🙄

prachi and vaidehi are good actresses but from them I don't get aura of sita urmila 

other two are just okay 

the casting of the sisters could be better 

Edited by cuteamanboy - 8 days ago

Originally posted by cuteamanboy

prachi and vaidehi are good actresses but from them I don't get aura of sita urmila 

other two are just okay 

they are just okay..they do okay ..prachi has expressive eyes but i feel disconnected at times with her..

Lakshmana-Rama scene was nice beginning to initiate the episode. Sumitra knew her son's happiness lied with being with his brother. 

Surprised they mentionde about Urmila's consent. Plus, it was nice to see proper conversation. Felt humanized tbh. But felt that when Urmila asked for the boon of sleep, the actress playing Urmila got freaked out at Basant holding her hands for the scenes for a minute. 

Kaikeyi plotting to eradicate Rama's presence out of the public's mind sorta felt bit like ITV trope lol. 😂 Kher, let's see lol. Manthra's just side fuski bomb 😂 useless furniture in the show wali character tbh. I'm waiting to see Shatrughana attacking her in a garden if the CVs show that scene lol. 😂 🤣 would be more like a comic scene lol. manthara ki pithai, khao viewers mithai lol. 

Originally posted by DiamondLife

Personally I didn’t connect with Urmila yesterday 

The actress didn’t shine enough with her acting 

The scene and dialogue lines weren’t enough convincing for me

she's limited & was conscious IMO. 

Originally posted by cuteamanboy

other two are just okay 

I really loved skr sister casting

Here sisters don't have that aura

Though prachi is doing good job as of now 

the bonding of the sisters were best portrayed in skr no other versions portrayed their bond as nicely as skr 

Originally posted by DiamondLife

Manthra is not shown regretting 

Does she regret on her own??? 

She was shown running here and there only 

She asked please let me go when shatrugan was dragging her 

She does when Bharat Left for Nandigram and kaikayie stops talking to her, so for next 14 years she locked herself in a room 

Originally posted by Moonks

Hainasmiley42

NDTV Ramayan mein yeh episode ko 2 episode tak dikhaya toh aur bhi maza aaya tha, Laksham jab unki bashing kar raha thasmiley37

why am I unable to tag you your profile is not visible in tag section