Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Their care for each other πŸ₯Ήβ€οΈπŸ€ŒImage

Pyaare Pyaare log πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜

My babiesπŸ₯Ήβ€οΈImage

thoda 5/10 second aur chod dethe yaar 😭 aur kaun hai abhira ke paas.. 😭. My babies! 😭. I’m hoping for an extension from aajka last scene, I think where Abhira is panicking thinking about yuvraj in the bed. I hope Armaan comes and comforts her!

Yk the difference - Armaan hugged back abhira so tightly that he didn't want her to let go. He didn't hesitate a bit while hugging her back - a mere friend who he has never been into love. 

yaaay.. Renee is back. Please acha kuch likh Lena behen.. please 😭 Mai thak gayi… 🀣

17tourin thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluech96

My babies! ❀️❀️Abhira initiated the hug 😭😭 

Baby was soo scared! 😭

https://x.com/meghszz/status/1757212409956303084?s=46&t=bb52WPbTsjgxtXLIs4A8sA

πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I love this friendship πŸ’•

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sawri67

It's becoming more toxic than twitter

No babes. Aaj mera ek encounter hua hai shipper se. Baapre itna defensive koi kisi fictional show ke liye kaise ho sakta haismiley37

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Stan twitter really surprises me. They are appreciating that criminal yuvraj and Dadi today but when it comes to Armaan, they nullify everything that guy does. I have always been more of an abhira stan but these people will make sure that I sympathise with Armaan a bit more. .

That guy is dragged everytime like even if he does something good, he is still being bashed with same words of being a two timer and cheater. 

They just hate him for existing. Ah, I am actually feeling bad for a fictional character and how. I have always been more of a female lead stan in every show but the blind hatred armaan is getting is making me empathise with that guy a bit more. And I can't even help defending him.

Sam yaaar… she killed it here! And sheh boy I’m starting to love him more 😭😭

https://x.com/meghszz/status/1757252560107565258?s=46&t=bb52WPbTsjgxtXLIs4A8sA

MeghaBis thumbnail

Also don't fret over Armaan haters. Gin ke 4-5 hain. Usme se ek toh SaiRat/Ghum fan hai. She comes here occassionally to only point out the flaws and accuse Armaan of something he didn't even commit. Maine use jawab dena band kar diya. Bus sarcastic post karti rehti hunsmiley16

MeghaBis thumbnail

Stan twitter really surprises me. They are appreciating that criminal yuvraj and Dadi today but when it comes to Armaan, they nullify everything that guy does. I have always been more of an abhira stan but these people will make sure that I sympathise with Armaan a bit more. .

That guy is dragged everytime like even if he does something good, he is still being bashed with same words of being a two timer and cheater. 

They just hate him for existing. Ah, I am actually feeling bad for a fictional character and how. I have always been more of a female lead stan in every show but the blind hatred armaan is getting is making me empathise with that guy a bit more. And I can't even help defending him.

Renee I understand. Chhod unko! Aaj mood nahi off karte. We have been treated with such a good episode. Let's enjoy it while it lastssmiley31

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Arey negative baato ko bhul jao ladkiyon pls 

Focus sirf positive pe rokho 🀞smiley27

Abhi woh dono sirf dost hai,, pyar hone me time hai