Abhira & Armaan (AbhiMaan) AT-2 👩‍❀️‍👨 [DT Note - Pg 72] - Page 7

Posted: 8 days ago
Originally posted by smriti25

Also don't fret over Armaan haters. Gin ke 4-5 hain. Usme se ek toh SaiRat/Ghum fan hai. She comes here occassionally to only point out the flaws and accuse Armaan of something he didn't even commit. Maine use jawab dena band kar diya. Bus sarcastic post karti rehti hunsmiley16

Kaafi irritate ho gayi Mai 😭Twitter gayi tho same ho raha hai.. 

I wish thoda lamba hota ye hugπŸ₯°

Even 5 sec more would have been good πŸ₯Ί

Originally posted by bluech96

Kaafi irritate ho gayi Mai 😭Twitter gayi tho same ho raha hai.. 

Bus acche wale posts like krosmiley31

Originally posted by Redblueblack

I wish thoda lamba hota ye hugπŸ₯°

Even 5 sec more would have been good πŸ₯Ί

Yeah! It was way too short!! Editor ko thoda padna chahiye tapli! Gadha kahin ka! Lallu ballroom dance wala fight sequence aur special effects nahi dekar hug ko lamba dikha sakte they!

Originally posted by Renee.Clare

Stan twitter really surprises me. They are appreciating that criminal yuvraj and Dadi today but when it comes to Armaan, they nullify everything that guy does. I have always been more of an abhira stan but these people will make sure that I sympathise with Armaan a bit more. .

That guy is dragged everytime like even if he does something good, he is still being bashed with same words of being a two timer and cheater. 

They just hate him for existing. Ah, I am actually feeling bad for a fictional character and how. I have always been more of a female lead stan in every show but the blind hatred armaan is getting is making me empathise with that guy a bit more. And I can't even help defending him.

Like what are we expecting from that guy. That guy defended Abhira in front of same dadi who is being loved today. The guy saved abhira from that criminal yuvraj who murdered her mother. 

But that criminal is being hailed today over Armaan , because armaan is a pendulum, seriously. I am so angry right now but can't even debate with those pseudo feminists because there is no point doing that. They have made up their minds that they will hate him even if he dies for abhira, who cares? 

We are hating him because he doesn't love Abhira or is being nice to a family member like Roohi. 

Like when he and Abhira have fallen in love with each other? That we expect him to behave as her husband. He is doing what Akshara wanted him to do, aren't we expecting too much from that guy. Let him breathe man, he is a human too. 

But no sane person would keep that criminal yuvraj over Armaan or even Dadi over Armaan for abhira. Dadi today was nice but we all know how evil she had been with abhira in the past. If there was no Armaan, i really don't know where Abhira would be and Akshara wouldn't have died peacefully. He was there, that's why Akshara could be relieved that her daughter is safe.

Okay. Mujhe ek chotu sa doubt hai. Was he crying because of the spray in his eyes or because she was hurt?smiley22

For a second I thought it’s a πŸ’‹ mark on his cheek smiley44smiley37