AbhiMaan /Mahira SS-Shades of AbhiMaan Part 2 UPDATED PAGE 3

Fan Creations

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

ALL THE STORIES HERE WOULD BE BASED AFTER THE ONE YEAR DEAL PERIOD.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sketch

Abhira Armaan Poddar- Lawyer by profession,is deeply in love with her husband.Is exact replica of her maternal grandmother Naira Singhania.She was the slow one and had taken her sweet time to fall for Armaan who was already in love with Abhira.She along with Ruhi already know her birth truth but she is not interested in keeping relation with Goenkas.Armaan supports her in this decision and keeps Goenkas at arms length from Abhira.Everybody in the Poddar House had already accepted Abhira.But Abhira has adorable bond with Manisha Chachi sa which does make Vidya feel sad sometimes but Abhira has her reasons of keeping Vidya at arms length....Abhira knows about Armaan and Ruhi's past....Ruhi has time and again since the revelation tried to build a relation with Abhira but Abhira has time and again rejected her......

Armaan Madhav Poddar- Armaan is deeply and madly in love with Abhira.He cannot in real sense think beyond Abhira.For the first time Armaan feels like god has gifted him family and he intends to keep that family.He had already told Abhira about him and Ruhi when they had went for a work trip to Jaipur where Armaan had proposed to Abhira...He keeps his distance from Ruhi and lets Abhira deal with her since he knows nobody can deal with Ruhi better.He has become over protective of Abhira since Goenka revelation...While he respects Manish nobody comes before Abhira for him not even Dadisa.Currently he is trying to investigate his biological mother's death....

Kaveri Poddar- Is guilty of causing death of Armaan's biological mother.She does feel guilty about it but doesnot want to lose Armaan.She does know that Armaan has left her side since Abhira has came into his life.But a part of Kaveri is happy that Armaan has happiness because that lessens her guilt of causing Anjali (Armaan's mom) death.Doesnt know that Armaan is investigating his mother's death....

Vidya Poddar - She has accepted Abhira with all her heart but she gets saddened sometimes knowing that Abhira shared better bond with Manisha and keeps her at hand distance for some reason.While Vidya has some inkling regarding Abhira's decisions-the way Vidya has treated Armaan in the past...Vidya is guilty about it and is amazed by the way Abhira is-strong and confident....The entire Poddar family had been stunned knowing Abhira's connection to the Goenkas....

Manisha Poddar- Loves Abhira like her own daughter...And is amazed by Abhira's strength....Manisha knows why Abhira keeps distance from Vidya...Manisha and Manoj consider Abhira as their own daughter..... 

REST ALL OF THE PODDARS ARE THE SAME..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

Shade 1 : Angry AbhiMaan

Shade 1 : Angry AbhiMaan

Armaan tried to hold Abhira's hand under the table and she kept swatting his hand away.She was furious with him but dinner table was neither the place nor time to show any emotions regarding this matter.Ruhi glanced at Abhira and Armaan,she was shattered when she had heard Aryan and the cousin gang talk about Armaan proposing to Abhira,when she confronted Armaan about it he clearly told her that he had moved on the day he had married Abhira and he had never ever promised about any relationship to her.That was the last interaction he had with her.And than truth about her and Abhira being sisters came out.Ruhi had tried to unleash her anger on Abhira but Armaan had every step of the way kept that anger away from Abhira & shielded  his wife .And than Abhira brought the truth in front of everybody.Ruhi was remorseful but Abhira was done.Done with her,done with Goenkas,Ruhi had tried time and again but Abhira bluntly told her that she didnt want to have any relationship with her or her P-nanu.....Ruhi was suspicious that Abhira knew the truth about her and Armaan....

Armaan was trying to talk to Abhira but his wife who usually would go berserk over something like this was giving him silent treatment....Abhira was going to fight a case,it was a dangerous one,A rape case and the rapist was a corporator.He had directly went over Abhira's head to Dev Shekhawat,her boss and had asked him to remove Abhira from that case.....Dev assured him that he too didnt want Abhira fighting something like this especially since the rapist was corporator and Dev was not facing any financial loss over that case since that case was pro bono.Dev handed over the case to legal aid and somehow Abhira found out about that and that made her lead straight to Armaan....She was furious at Armaan and Dev.But now Abhira was giving her husband ultra silent treatment...Armaan closed the door of their room and decided to talk to Abhira....

Armaan (holding her hand)-Abhira baat karo mujhse !! What is this silent treatment yaar please !!

Abhira (trying to wiggle out of his hold)-Armaan haath chodo.Mujhe koi baat nai karni hai.....

Armaan (holding her by waist tightly)-No....We havent spoken since past 2days....Aise nai hota hai....We have to talk Abhira.....I know you are angry at me....

Abhira (chuckling)-Angry ? Are you serious Armaan ? How could you do it ?Tum directly mere boss ke paas !! How could you do it !!

Armaan (trying to explain)-Abhira that man was a corporator.It was dangerous....

Abhira (angrily)-How about you and Dev sir both let me decided that whether all of it is dangerous or not......I researched on that case since I started a internship and now thanks to both of you all that is down the drain.Aise kisi insaan ko ye case milega who doesnt even give a damm about that woman....You ensured it...Dev sir ensured it....

Abhira went to sleep.She didnt want to talk to her husband anymore not right now.Armaan knew Abhira was right but he couldn't let Abhira risk her life.That corporator had already harmed 3 lawyers who had tried to take up the case...He knew Abhira was right.That victim will never get justice but he would solve that issue.But he also had to make up with his wife.The next morning when he woke up he couldnt find Abhira next to him,he saw Abhira coming out after getting ready,he noticed Abhira with first aid box and noticed blood oozing out of her foot.He immediately got up and sat right next to her on the bed....She tried to take away her leg murmuring something....

Abhira (murmuring)-Mai khud kar logi !!

Armaan (with care)-Mai kar raha hu na....Kaisa huya ye ?

Abhira (shrugging her shoulders)-I dont know.Bathroom ke floor par pehle se glass pada huya tha....It was small,but enough to cause hurt....

Armaan slowly removed the tiny glass piece and wiped the blood from her foot and cleaned it with fresh piece of cotton and than applied bandage on it....Abhira glanced over at Armaan,still pissed at him.Who gets to decide what she should do.She knew getting into it what that man was capable of doing....She knew that,that man had harmed two to three lawyers who handled the case before hence nobody was ready to touch it...But that was not the reason she was pissed at Armaan.They had promised each other after dadi sa' s case that they would respect each other's professional limits and not cross the line.But Armaan did cross the line,he broke his promise....She always feared that them crossing each other professionally would cause havoc like it had cause than at that time so she always kept a distance from that line she never wanted to cross....

Abhira tried to get up from the stool but Armaan held her by her waist.He could never ever tolerate her anger.That was beyond him.He didnt have the strength to deal with angry Abhira.Even when they were not in love,Abhira’s silence or her anger was very hard to deal with….But now it was just unbearable.

Armaan (taking a huge breath)-Abhira I am not going to apologize for trying to protect you.He is a really dangerous man and if you have been working on it for a year you should know about it….

Abhira (trying to wiggle out)-I already know ki mai ksaise aadmi ke saath deal kar rahi thi.I know that he attacked the last three lawyers off....

Armaan (bringing her closer)-Than why the hell were you working the case….?

Abhira (taking a huge breath)-This time its this case,kal koi aur hoga this is not going to end Armaan. Kab tak protect karoge mujhe ?  (sarcastically)-Aise toh koi case bachega hi nai…

Armaan (angrily)-Tumhe aapne life ki value nai hai Abhira ? If not for you than at least have that value for me….I will not apologize for protecting you….

Abhira (angrily)-You broke your promise.We promised each other Dadi sa kecase ke baaad that we would not cross the line…You broke that promise Armaan….

Abhira stormed off in anger.Armaan pinched the bridge of his nose.He knew she was right but he could not tell her the real reason. That corporator had threatened him with Abhira’s life ,he had shared that information with Mandhav and Manoj both of whom suggested him to get Abhira off the case somehow and than they would deal with that corporator.Abhira was entire day busy at work and didn’t respond to Armaan’s message except for one…Dev too had got icy response but Armaan had asked him not to reveal anything to Abhira….Abhira had been busy the whole day….She got more upset when she heard from the legal aid centre that the rape victim had left the city….Her mood just got sour from there on but she kept her cool and finished the work…..

Manoj had shared with Kaveri about Abhira’s case and that corporator,Kaverihad got angry that somebody had threatened Podar Bahu and her pota bahu….But Kaveri was stunned learning that Armaan didn’t come to her and instead was trying to handle this on his own….Before Kaveri could deal with that corporator,Armaan had already dealt with that matter along with Madhav….Armaan left to get Abhira.He had received a call from Dev stating that the rape victim had left fearing for her life…..Armaan closed his eyes in frustration,Abhira was in a way absolutely right.They had deprived somebody of proper defense….

Abhira was just booking the cab when she saw Armaan near her office…She didn’t say a word and sat inside the car…Armaan was glancing at Abhira who was very silent and looked tired….Armaan glanced at her foot,it was slightly bleeding again..Armaan took a huge breath and drove them home….Abhira got off the car and was just about to walk when she felt Armaan picking her up….

Abhira (rolling her eyes)- Mai chal sakti hu khadoosman !!

Armaan (laughing)-Really !! Mujhe pata hai tum kitna chal sakti ho…. Your foot was bleeding again….

Abhira (trying to get down)-Koi dekh lega. Niche utaro mujhe….

Armaan (sarcastically)- Ye tumhe pair ki injury karne se pehele sochna chahiye tha…..I don’t care ki koi dekhe ya nai dekhe…

Vidya noticed Armaan carrying Abhira and also saw the injury on Abhira’s foot.She got worried…She knew that Abhira was very tough but she also had amother’s heart,even though Abhira was her daughter-in-law,she made no difference between Ruhi and Abhira.But Abhira seemed to have caught on Vidya’s treatment of Armaan and while she respected her she always kept a distance from Vidya…..

Abhira freshened up in their room while Armaan went to get first aid box….Abhira was wiping her hair and sat on the bed trying to remove the bandage, Armaan held her leg in the most caring manner and removed the bandage…. He re bandaged the wound and kept the first aid box on the next table.Abhira tried to get up but Armaan hugged her tightly,Abhira knew something was bothering him,she always knew…Abhira reciprocated the hug…..

Abhira (asking him)-Whats bothering you Armaan ? Kuch huya hai ?

Armaan (breaking the hug)-He threatened your life,that’s why I had to take you somehow off the case…I am sorry…..But your life is more important to me than anything……..I will never apologize to you for protecting you.

Abhira (cupping his face)-Why didn’t you tell me before ? Armaan kitni baar bola hai…. With others you have to keep things in your heart but not with me do you understand…I am tough and I can handle things……

Armaan (hugging her tightly)-Abhira I cant live without you,do you understand ? Mai pehle bhi apni Ma ko kho chukka,I didn’t understand the loss at that time …..

Abhira (hugging him back)-I will always try and be more careful….Par tum phirse aisa kuch nai karoge….

Armaan (chuckling)-Well atleast I wont let you know…..

Abhira (scrunching her nose)-Khadoosman !!

In the morning Abhira felt Armaan’s hands on her waist,Armaan intertwined her hands with Armaan…..Abhira’s sleep was disturbed by the alarm clock which Armaan switched off immediately….Abhira tried to get up but Armaan’s hands prevented it….She tried once again but Armaan’s grip only tightened…

Abhira (trying to get up)-Uthne do Armaan….

Armaan (sleepily)-Aaj Sunday hai,chup chaap so jao….Its 5 in the morning kya kaam hai ?

Abhira (turning in sleep)-I am assisting a case with Dev sir…Have to prepare for that….

Armaan (sleepily)-So jao thodi aur der…..

Abhira was busy with her case in their room in the morning after breakfast while Armaan was working with Manoj on a case….Ruhi had made coffee for Abhira…Abhira had noticed Ruhi roaming near their room but she brushed heroff….Ruhi finally entered the room and kept the coffee mug near the table….Abhira finally noticed the coffee as well as Ruhi…..

Abhira (bluntly)-Tumhe ye sab kuch karne ki zaroorat nai hai Ruhi…I can make my own coffee…

Ruhi (stammering)-Abhira I am sorry…For everything….Tum sirf meri behennai ho…Tum Abhir ki bhi behen ho…And Abhir meant everything to me….

Abhira (smirking)-Are you trying to lessen your guilt about my bhai’s death by being nice with me…Ruhi tumhe ye sab actually karne ki zaroorat naihai….Hamari beech koi rishta nai hai as far as I am concerned…Mai Akshara ya Abhinav nai hu.I am Abhira….Maafi ki umeed mujhse mat rakhan…

Ruhi (stammering)-Do you know about Mine and Armaan’s…..

Abhira (not letting her complete)-Yes I do know…I don’t care for his past Ruhi….I don’t intend to drag his past into our future…..

Abhira left with her files to work patiently in the patio area.She had left the coffee made by Ruhi in the kitchen not even touching it.Ruhi was saddened by Abhira’s lack of difference…Armaan noticed Abhira seated in the patio and working in the evening,which confused him because since he saw her last she was working in their room…He decided to make coffee for him and Abhira.Abhira was desperately trying to read a note written by somebody in the case papers…..She felt 2 cups of coffee near her and she thought that maybe Ruhi was back but when she saw it was Armaan….

Abhira (curiously)-Why do lawyers write like doctors ?

Armaan (laughing)-Again ? Saare bure handwriting tumhe hi kyu milte hai ?

Abhira (scrunching her nose)-I think mujhe pharmacist doodhna  padega to read this……….

Armaan (chuckling)-And I think you are being overdramatic….Mujhe do Iused to read Rohit’s handwriting…Uske handwriting duniya ke sabse gande hotethe….

Abhira handed him the page and turns out this was that bad……

Armaan (admitting defeat)-I think pharmacist chahiye hoga seriously….

Abhira (laughing)-Now who is being overdramatic Mr…..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre cap: Shade 2: Berserk Armaan & Caring Armaan .... 2 in one 

Edited by olsen_124 - 12 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Eagerly waiting! ❤️

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice start 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing start, loved this concept 

Excited to read more 

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Gr8 story line 

Waiting for update 

update soon

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Can't wait what is next, like the concept smiley27

do tag me

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Please update soon 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice story