Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

So true… bas dil mein kasak reh gayi… Sahiba should told See 🐀 “official paper work are under process, but should not deter you from planning romantic candlelight dinners, going to help him change his clothes, redoing his room and planning outings with Angad. Afterall, you had very deftly managed to do that while we were married. Plus, you have Angad’s mother blessings as well to pursue him. Yes, now you don’t need for being clandestinely.”

Sahiba, that vaar may not have done much dent, but given you and us viewers some satisfaction.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Simiyy

How long do you guys feel that it will take till Veers truth is revealed infront of everyone? 

Sahiba and Angad got married in March and Garry's truth did not come out till May, so do you feel it will be longer till everyone finds out (April) or will they find out sooner like (End of Feb/ Beginning of March) as he is hungry for revenge. Also its a sensitive issue....

Seerat is disgusting for not even asking Keerat what has happened to her, she was just enjoying her victory of putting Sahiba down.....

No matter what Sahiba has done for Brar family the blame always goes to her.

When the truth comes out that Angad initiated the divorce not Sahiba and all the confusion I hope that they shout at him...also i feel maybe thats when Garry might reveal the pen drive truth to the family and maybe also about the property papers that she stole it and gave it to him.....

4th of March Tak pata chal jayega angad ko 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thankoooo

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: suji01

You are right more like idolises Daarji and Mumma and will forgive their gravest mistakes.

What I meant by he loves only his family means he will blindly trust them like what he is doing with Veer. Garry is an exception coz Garry touched his nerve when he hijacked his then fiance Seerat. Seerat ka toh kya hi kehna, sabke aankhon ka taara. 

Sahiba is that part of his life that he claims to love. Every time he claims his love for her, sounds to me like owning a possession.

Perfect! Couldn't have put it better. 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simiyy

How long do you guys feel that it will take till Veers truth is revealed infront of everyone? 

Sahiba and Angad got married in March and Garry's truth did not come out till May, so do you feel it will be longer till everyone finds out (April) or will they find out sooner like (End of Feb/ Beginning of March) as he is hungry for revenge. Also its a sensitive issue....

Seerat is disgusting for not even asking Keerat what has happened to her, she was just enjoying her victory of putting Sahiba down.....

No matter what Sahiba has done for Brar family the blame always goes to her.

When the truth comes out that Angad initiated the divorce not Sahiba and all the confusion I hope that they shout at him...also i feel maybe thats when Garry might reveal the pen drive truth to the family and maybe also about the property papers that she stole it and gave it to him.....

That truth will never come out... Angad is Seerat 2.0.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_n_n_n

Here's My new theory 

makers will again try to create another sensation like Rumi track, by Angad realising his mistake (all truth will be out like sahiba did not initiate divorce, veer's drug addiction etc) just at the same time when veer will plan attack on her

Angad can be whitewashed over and over again.. With a million coats... But a person wih a normal functioning brain can never like him again. Villain hi rahega mere liye.. And Seerats ideal man. 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

There is no more sahan now . Angad is the anatogonist now . Even for some episodes makers will show his poker face that will look fake only now for me . No more hopes from him. I hope Sahiba remain like this and should not care abt his drama. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

smiley40Congrats Dazzler smiley40

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Seerat ke case mein it is always Blind Leading the Blind