Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Today was the 100th episode of Kavya 

It had been a long voyage, and it continued on.

Kavya's life has been impacted by each and every one of the characters in it.

From an IAS aspirant to an IAS officer we have witnessed a transformation in her personality.

Much appreciation for the excellent casting

Kavya: powerful, sensitive, and driven to take action to uphold her sister's rights and, above all, to stand up for those who are denied the opportunity to do so.

Papa Bansu: Kavya's backbone. He is the most incredible father, deeply emotional and proud of her daughter's accomplishments, but he also lost her older daughter.

Mommy Bansu: From sentimental connection and safeguarding to jee le apni zindagi. After all, a mother is a mother

Mayank is the best brother someone could have. He opposed everyone and took a stand with his sister. Would adore to witness his future love tale.

Thakur

Jaideep: A fatherly figure to Kavya and her teacher, he was temporarily blinded by his love for his son, but it was amazing to see how he taught Kavya and provided her with guidance. 

Shubh: He had the potential to be a wonderful spouse, but he lost her because of his ego and discomfort. However, the way he came to her aid was commendable.

Shubh's mother: No comments.. Her role was limited.

Pradhan

Giriraj is the main antagonist; a politician. Observing the person with a sense of humor and his dancing style is delightful.

Malini was an IAS ex-wife who gave up her aspirations to support her family/was forced to choose . And again, I adore the chemistry that Giriraj and she have. They are both incredibly adorable

Omi/Omiraj: Due to the influence of Netaji he became bad earlier he was soft and good. Though he turned out to be a jerk, he wanted to show Netaji how valuable he was and that he wanted to show him he was capable of becoming Future politician.

Alka: She was very encouraging, yet her surroundings contributed to her behavior. Nevertheless, I want her to become more self-assured and strong.

Adhiraj: Save best for the last, jitna bole kaam hai hamara ladka Ex IAS rank 9, MBA, LLB, hamara adi boi ladkiya toh aur ladke bhi deewane hai. 💗 Dishahin ko disha mil gayi Would like to catch a glimpse of his professional side. Personal life toh we know :)

Adya shipper and kavya ki supporter, Chadda Sir. encouraged and assisted her on both a personal and professional level.

And to the other characters who added charm and watch ability to this drama. 

this show was made lovable by the entire cast and crew, the production house, the director, the well-written storyline, and the beautifully photographed locations and everything pardon me if I forgot anything.

Sorry if I forgot to tag everyone 😬

And happy and proud member of this forum.

Keep watching Kavya ek jazba ek junoon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for your efforts to write down, congratulations to the entire Kavya team for 100 episodes and wishing many more milestones..

Yes, very happy to be a part of this forum, indeed beautiful memories..

Edited by rakeshopg - 3 months ago
Koyel1218 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow! You wrote so well.. 

Kavya completed 100 episodes still it's seems like yesterday when I started watching the show..

Not a single dull moment or ever got bored. It's has been a roller coaster ride but very entertaining. 

Koyel1218 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations to the entire team of  Kavya Ek Jazbaa Ek Junoon for completing 100 episodes. 

Hopefully we will get to witness a 100 more.

Casting was brilliant and each one of them did justice to their characters. Great team of actors. 

I really want to see More characters like Chadda Sir, Kavya Adi friends, even Mayank not only Pradhans.smiley4

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations to the whole team of kavya for successfully completing of 100 episodes.

From IAS aspirant to an IAS officer kavya came a long way .every character in this show perfectly played their part. 

Adhiraj is free flowing character, a caring and supportive husband expecting him to grow professionally.

Netaji: a politician,Tashan with kavya,his dancing, singing skills amazing.

Malini: is a positive character but I want to see her more strong in upcoming episodes.

I Love mayank and kavya bond and whole bansal family.

Sumbul_Love4 thumbnail

Yeah!!! Congratulations Sumbul, Mishkat and the whole team for this grand success!!!smiley27smiley27

Very Happy!!!

rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, hopefully we get to see 100 more and true excellent casting. Also, the writers deserves all the praise, they have done a great job keeping the story interesting and maintaining the pace..

rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, definitely need some positive characters in Kavya's work place, who can guide/support/calm her down in some situations and give her strength, instead of Adi being there again. Too many -ve characters already..