I always wished the show would never end.

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

But coming to the realisation that the show died when they brought Sirat.

I do not know why Rajan loves giving step kids the priority. Arohi was so annoying and they are doing the same with Roohi.

Why not just make it like Rashi and Gopi they never fought for each others husband one was just liked than the other. 

So many tracked still not unveiled and uncompleted.

Who are the writers? 

Rohit left in regards to the story why? So he can leave his wife to romance with his brother?

After this track is over with then what or will they do this until the end and they oh sorry lets be friend. The end.

Mehendi Wale Ghar is much better YRKKH Vibes.

I will be done with the show if Abhira is blamed for someone death 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The biggest betrayal even happened is with kaira fan .. seriously no one had that much fan following for jodi as much they used to have ....still rajan never give them ending.. 

Whole sirat scenes is so rubbish.... specially the reason they give to kartik move on....

Kaira love start with kartik and they stupid made kartik love someone else is so wrong....

What the most heartbreaking think is Mohsin and shivangi become ready to do it what rajan said (that's why I always believe that too much personal relationship with professional people is not good ..it's take away chance of saying"No")

They all played with kaira fan following...

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rohit was coming with the annulment papers but something happened in between...he may have met with an accident...

But I agree sisters fighting for a man looks cheap....in yeh rishte hain pyaar ke mishti and kuhu did not like each other but had a very beautiful bond with eachother 's husband....

Rohit should come back now...