Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romajoyi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Ranbir has effortless chemistry with Sonam. Without doing any intimate scenes they were a genuine pairing. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Katyayani786

He had better chemistry with Rashmika but Tripti’s PR has completely hijacked the narrative with that 5 minutes ka rolling in the hey wala role. But good for her for finally learning the PR game. 

I agree. I mean Tripti is very pretty but he had better chemistry with Rashmika for sure.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So am I the only person who didn’t find any chemistry between rk and tripthi ? I likes the cute chemistry between rk and alia better..

anyway, i think RK has better chemistry with deepika, konkana, priyanka, ileana and anushka than tripthi. 

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nothing made any sense in the movie. why was she planted ? What spying thing she did? RK’s character did a better spy job by getting info from her 😂

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SakZ

Nothing made any sense in the movie. why was she planted ? What spying thing she did? RK’s character did a better spy job by getting info from her 😂

I haven’t watched the movie but this comment is funny

She was in the movie for nude scenes to be honest

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I dont know why ppl jealous with ranbir alia? Chemistry or biology,  they are happily married with a cute daughter...

Triptis pr need to slow down...

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ranvijay and Zoyas love story wasnt explored properly in the 7 minutes she was onscreen smiley36smiley36

no worries there is animal park 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Dude. It wasn’t even trying to be a love story between a man and woman. It looked like a love story between a man and his pen*s 

smiley37

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

I have been saying that but then some tried to sell it to me as some masterpiece. The hand to hand combat just dragged on too. It was so long I was like enough just get out the 🔨n be over. 

Nirvanaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why dont you Alia fans focus on requesting SLB to insert some RK-Alia love making scenes in Love & War instead of worrying abt a nobody Tripti..After all she just got her 2 mins of fame..Kjo has vowed to make her disappear from BW by delaying her Dharma movie and releasing nasty blinds anyway.

If sex scenes are all what it takes to create chemistry, Alia Bhabhi will surely agree to do that/.After all she is desperately trying to sell her hubby's love and chemistry with her for years...And she has already done multiple such scenes with Varun, Ranveer already...Let the world finally see the great RK-Alia chemistry which currently only a sad minority comprehends.