Hrithik has amazing chemistry with literally everyone onscreen.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

I was wondering that how many actors manage to have beautiful chemistry with literally all his costars? 

With Amisha and Kareena in earlier years, I think all the girls of my generation have gushed over Rohit/Raj - Sonya and Rohan-Poo. Infact you are my Sonya would be recreated in our school smiley36

Then his chemistry with Priety, so so amazing and I think they did movies with completely different genres of romance, and never faltered. I love Rohit and Nisha but my favorite is Altaf and Sufi, much a sucker for childhood lovers trope. 

Obviously there’s nothing to say about Aishwarya and Hrithik, never ever have any couple with baby blue and baby green eyes looked like they were made to be in each others arms forever. Jalal and Jodha or Ethan and Sofia, in every frame I cursed the universe that why were they married to different people when they did movies together? Also Jodha Akbar and Dhoom 2 remains the most versatile romances starring the same pair I guess, especially when in Dhoom 2, Aish’s own fiancée was the side kick smiley36

With Priyanka, in Don 2 cameo, I swear it looked like the sexual tension was too much between someone who is apparently wearing a mask. However, their best chemistry was in Agneepath, the tragedy and that wedding, oh god smiley18

Then with Katrina, two heavenly gorgeous bodies, faces, amazing dancing legends, I don’t know how to explain, I swear I wanted a spin off with Laila and Arjun, wanted to see their Morocco trip so badly ❤️

And in bang bang, their chemistry peaked, Katrina’s best chemistry was with him. 

Lastly, Tiger shroff and Deepika, With Tiger it felt like the movie never needed a heroine when men like Khalid and Luthra existed to swoon in thirst trap, while with Deepika, everyone in Twitter is praying that she leaves her husband and makes golden babies with Hrithik, I don’t know when that’ll stop but maybe we deserve a full fledged love story with them, they looked heavenly in the song smiley42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hrithik possesses the Midas touch when it comes to the alchemy of chemistry.

I totally agree with you!!!!!

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

But I did not liked his chemistry with Kangana. Not sure if I had to blame her constumes. I enjoyed watching him pairing with Katrina and preity and Ash the most.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

His chemistry with Deepika was non-existent.

I didn't feel any heat between them.

Aishwarya despite being a horrible actress is the best pairing with him.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

But I did not liked his chemistry with Kangana. Not sure if I had to blame her constumes. I enjoyed watching him pairing with Katrina and preity and Ash the most.

She wasn’t her romantic interest anyway, also he’s the victim of her harassment in real life so I’m glad there was no chemistry onscreen too. The psycho never had chemistry with anyone tbh. 

Hrithik on the other hand had chemistry with everyone smiley27

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

His chemistry with Deepika was non-existent.

I didn't feel any heat between them.

Aishwarya despite being a horrible actress is the best pairing with him.

I think they had chemistry, obviously the movie wasn’t focused on their love story and they weren’t supposed to be a hot couple, they were more like healing each other’s traumas, with Aishwarya, the three movies, everything focused was on their love stories, heck even Dhoom 2 which was supposed to be about some action spectacle is remembered as the love story of two thieves. 

Also Katrina was considered wooden mostly, still has the best chemistry with Hrithik, so chemistry doesn’t probably need someone to be a great actor 

Edited by MiVida_Messi - 2 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Hrithik possesses the Midas touch when it comes to the alchemy of chemistry.

I totally agree with you!!!!!

Yes, he had so much chemistry with bikes and planes too, unreal he’s smiley36

His chemistry with Sonam in one song was also very pretty smiley27

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kareena,Rani say Hi

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

With Rani I didn’t think he had chemistry, but with Kareena I feel he really has good chemistry, yes I agree they had a hilarious MPKDH, but if you just watch Yaadein and K3G, the songs, nobody can deny that their chemistry was very much as good as his chemistry with Amisha. Also when they did MPKDH, they were still newbies, it was definitely the director’s fault to have such troll worthy performances when none of them are bad actors at all. 

In Yaadein, Bebo and Duggu looked really good, they should do another movie now maybe. 

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I am dying to see his chemistry with Kiara😍 Super agree with the post!! He has had chemistry with ALL his costars. Imo he also had chemistry with Vaani. Katrina, Amisha, Preity, Kareena, Kat, Priyanka, Ash.. with all of them his chemistry was🔥 

PS i wanna see him with Alia🥹

Edited by _symphony - 2 months ago