Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickyproctor27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I liked his movies over the years esp those in 90’s and early 2000’s that I have seen on tv/dvd/online. In late 2000s ( 2011 onwards his movie choices some were ok others cringe 😬 to me). But I never had some girl crush on him. 

always was a big SRK fan growing up. My school/teenage crushes were Sonali Bendre and Sushmita Sen but both didn't do a lot of movies so moved on to Kat smiley2

But I agree - post 2012 and once he started producing his own movies, he switched completely to masala cinema, and I stopped enjoying his movies. Dear Zindagi, Raaes were decent. Jawan was good last year but I liked him most in those 90s and 2000s movies. the way the polls are going I guess most of his fans like the movies from those times more.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: rickyproctor27

always was a big SRK fan growing up. My school/teenage crushes were Sonali Bendre and Sushmita Sen but both didn't do a lot of movies so moved on to Kat smiley2

But I agree - post 2012 and once he started producing his own movies, he switched completely to masala cinema, and I stopped enjoying his movies. Dear Zindagi, Raaes were decent. Jawan was good last year but I liked him most in those 90s and 2000s movies. the way the polls are going I guess most of his fans like the movies from those times more.

I wish the topic maker would have put more Salmans iconic movies when that poll was made because even those who say things on the other khans majority have seen their movies in 90s-2000s. Plus late 2000s 2012-2017 particularly the other two khans were ruling. 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

not seen you post this much pro srk stuff since i've been here since 2010! and i love it smiley31

Thanks and what I have written is genuine and reminds be on the movies I enjoyed.  

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharaban

Fevicol song was nothing in front of the vulgarity of Andaaz' songs...they are vulgar even by 2024 standards... I wonder how censor has passed those in 1994.

If you search Andaaz songs on YouTube and watch them u will realize why those NGOs actually had a proper protest in 1994 against this film 

I've seen the movie and I specifically remember the songs especially Ye Maal Gaadi Tu Dakka Laga. That one shocked me the most especially how the song starts off by simulating intercourse. I think they could get away with that in the 90s because it was a more innocent time and you can read comments where people didn't realize some of the double meanings. 

I was trying to post the song here but the footage is blocked in my region, which may be for the best lol. I'll say this that the film did have catchy songs, atrocious as the meanings were.

But David Dhawan films were also known for this cheap, very vulgar humor. I haven't seen many of his non-Karishma films, but I've heard those tend to be even more openly misogynistic like one where Anil Kapoor's wife cannot conceive a child so he secretly remarries another woman to have a child and this is treated like a happy ending.

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

2 hours remaining

JayaBachan thumbnail

Bruv, just end the poll. There’s no way Anjaam is winning this round. I’m ready to sell my kidney if proven wrong. 

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Bruv, just end the poll. There’s no way Anjaam is winning this round. I’m ready to sell my kidney if proven wrong. 

Winner! - MHN!

15 Years Of Main Hoon Na: Here's Why This Shah Rukh Khan Film Still Fills Us With Nostalgia!

rickyproctor27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I wish the topic maker would have put more Salmans iconic movies when that poll was made because even those who say things on the other khans majority have seen their movies in 90s-2000s. Plus late 2000s 2012-2017 particularly the other two khans were ruling. 

I caught the Salman polls quite late. I think Bajrangi vs Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. I voted for Bajrangi but it lost. But it would have been between those 2 for me to win anyway. Should have been the final. 

I am actually now very excited about the Aamir Khan one because Lagaan, RDB, DCH, 3 Idiots, Dangal are massive massive movies and even I don't know what I'll vote if they face-off against each other. Then there are QSQT, Raja hindustani, Rangeela, Sarfarosh. What a filmography he has too!

Were they ruling though? Salman had ETH, Sultan and Bajrangi in that period 2012-2017 and Aamir had Dhoom 3 and Dangal right? Am I missing any? they were definitely doing better than SRK but Ranveer had huge hits with Bhansali and Ranbir had YJHD and Sanju in the same period, no?

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Main Hoon Na