Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

ye srk n sushmita looked so amazing 🤩. Not sure why they didn’t do more movies. 

not seen you post this much pro srk stuff since i've been here since 2010! and i love it smiley31

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Main Hoon Na sweeping into victory.

I love Anjaam but I consider it more a Madhuri movie and one of her best (cue Tanya/Gaurav coming in and rigging this poll for Anjaam to win). SRK's character was so deplorable in this that it's the only one where I'm actively rooting for him to die. In contrast to Darr where I'm rooting for Sunny's character to die lol. Both are perfect examples of toxic masculinity.

Back to Main Hoon Na, very excited for the sequel that Farah Khan announced years ago but hasn't done anything with since. This movie was firing on all cylinders. Sushmita looked lovely in her saris, Zayed's only hit, and Amrita becoming an icon for a whole generation. I loved her because of this movie and her Sanjana is still an iconic character (none of the 2010s actresses could pull off this role, save maybe for Parineeti). I agree with Amrita that her popularity with audiences was genuine and not PR manufactured or forced because this character is still beloved to this day.

And for those who don't know, Main Hoon Na was originally supposed to reunite SRK with Hrithik. Hrithik and Amisha were supposed to play Lucky and Sanjana.

a Main Hoon Na 2 would be epic smiley41

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

a Main Hoon Na 2 would be epic smiley41

Sushmita Sen also wants this. Farah Khan did announce Main Hoon Na 2 years ago, but that was back in 2016, on a show with Zayed Khan's mother Zarine Khan, and there's been no updates since then.

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/bollywood/story/sushmita-sen-wants-a-sequel-to-shah-rukh-khans-main-hoon-na-exclusive-2427567-2023-08-28

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharaban

Andaaz was one of the best and most entertaining film of David Dhawan. 

It could be a block buster, but the very vulgar execution of almost all of its songs made the families stay away (even few female Ngo's protested against the film stated the females been used as sex objects and the lyrics were also very vulgar demeaning the female gender.... may maal gaadi huun dhakka lagaaa... and khada hai khada hai song) 

Yeah this song would certainly turn more than a few heads today. I think the last song that got this much flack in the media was Fevicol Se. I wonder if Shabana Azmi spoke out against the Andaaz songs.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/it-s-serious-shabana-azmi-slams-kareena-s-dabangg-item-number-fevicol-se/story-JWt2GkOxs4D6ThZp5fu5MM.html

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 3 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

MHN❤️ loved it. Can watch any time.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Yeah this song would certainly turn more than a few heads today. I think the last song that got this much flack in the media was Fevicol Se. I wonder if Shabana Azmi spoke out against the Andaaz songs.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/it-s-serious-shabana-azmi-slams-kareena-s-dabangg-item-number-fevicol-se/story-JWt2GkOxs4D6ThZp5fu5MM.html

Fevicol song was nothing in front of the vulgarity of Andaaz' songs...they are vulgar even by 2024 standards... I wonder how censor has passed those in 1994.

If you search Andaaz songs on YouTube and watch them u will realize why those NGOs actually had a proper protest in 1994 against this film 

Edited by sharaban - 3 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Anjaam though good, is unwatchable. While MHN, can be watched again and again.

rickyproctor27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

not seen you post this much pro srk stuff since i've been here since 2010! and i love it smiley31

She's not an SRK fan???

I only remember her calling me delusional for defending Filmfare awards in my initial days on this forum a few weeks back smiley4 but thought she's a SRK fan too with her enthusiasm here in the polls.

Hate to admit after Alia undeservingly won BA over Rani and Kiara and the mass snub by so many A-listers this time, I feel very stupid that I defended FF on this forum.

AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anjaam 

Originally posted by: rickyproctor27

She's not an SRK fan???

I only remember her calling me delusional for defending Filmfare awards in my initial days on this forum a few weeks back smiley4 but thought she's a SRK fan too with her enthusiasm here in the polls.

Hate to admit after Alia undeservingly won BA over Rani and Kiara and the mass snub by so many A-listers this time, I feel very stupid that I defended FF on this forum.

I liked his movies over the years esp those in 90’s and early 2000’s that I have seen on tv/dvd/online. In late 2000s ( 2011 onwards his movie choices some were ok others cringe 😬 to me). But I never had some girl crush on him.