Anupamaa 08th Feb 2024 Written Update & Daily Discussions Thread

Sutapasima thumbnail

MaAn Shippers

Posted: 3 months ago

Yashdeep persuades Anupama to give closure to her relationship with Anuj, to meet him n discuss with him. Anupama shares her woes n expresses unwillingness to resume any relationship  with the past. Neither as Anuj’s or anyone’s life partner nor as any body’s mother .  There was n accident and after that she was accused of failing as a mother .

She was accused of being selfish when she had spent all her life sacrificing for her family members. She will not actually be selfish n live for herself , she loved n respected Anuj n will always do all her life , but since he had moved on with some one else he will happily let him move on. Yashdeep states Anuoama had moved on but Anuj was still waiting for closure . MaAn needed this n for that they should meet again and discuss pending issues. Anupama is reluctant .Anupama then asks Yashdeep about his love rn betrayal . He too shares all bout his heart break on being ditched at the altar by Simran He was left with unanswered Qs , he feels he, Simran , MaAn needed closure . 

At Kapadia house Aadya is annoyed with Pops for giving importance to Anupama rather than Shruti and Aadya , she is rue de tk him as he forgets Shruti’s birthday .which is next day, she lashes out at pops for giving so much importance to Anupama that he forgot this special day of Shruti, who sacrificed so much for this family , She continues to lash out at pops until Anuj  reminds Aadya that he was her father n she better speak tk him with respect , he apologises for forgetting Shruti’s BD and asks her to carry on as he will celebrate with her in his own way , 

Aadya and Pops have face off , Anuj tries his best to maintain peace . While trying hard to keep his mind off Anupamaa ,

Precap 

same as yesterday 

Yashdeep encourages Anupama to meet Anuj and clarify what she felt for him. Anupamaa shares hiw her heart n mind were at loggerheads wrt Anuj. She hopes meeting him again was a good idea. Yashdeep encourages her , to settle all issues with Anuj. 

Anuj makes excuse to Shruti as he receives message from Anupama to meet her up at certain restaurant. 
Anuj reaches there with mogra gajra for her , 

Anupama looks forwards to meeting him, 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepu owned today’s episode…

Maa needed to hear it from someone else and I’m so surprised that Deepu’s comments were tipping in favour of Anuj infact he kept a good balance to make her understand that they both need closure to be able to move on in life…

Maa like everyone brought up the accident as being the cause of seperation but Deepu thankfully didn’t sympathise with her and instead showed her the difference between selfish and self love…reminds me of this topic I had posted around bhumipujan on Anu’s need to love herself…sigh, those days!

Anyways, so Maa is gonna be selfish and will run but towards her sapne, whatever those might be and they better not be towards Shah housesmiley36

Precap: Anuj, the loser changes his plans for Shruti’s birthday and goes to meet Maa instead with mogra ke phool, bloody foolsmiley7

Edited by hinz - 3 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

Maa needed to hear it from someone else and I’m so surprised that Deepu’s comments were tipping in favour of Anuj infact he kept a good balance to make her understand that they both need closure to be able to move on in life…

Maa like everyone brought up the accident as being the cause of seperation but Deepu thankfully didn’t sympathise with her and instead showed her the difference between selfish and self love…reminds me of this topic I had posted around bhumipujan on Anu’s need to love herself…sigh, those days!

Anyways, so Maa is gonna be selfish and will run but towards her sapne, whatever those might be and they better not be towards Shah housesmiley36

Precap: Anuj, the loser changes his plans for Shruti’s birthday and goes to meet Maa instead with mogra ke phool, bloody foolsmiley7

Wow! hard to believe. 

actually, mogra brings back some horrific MaAn memories for me. Remember the stupid tea-gajra date they had before their wedding? Maa's blushing expressions smiley5smiley8

Anuj and Aadhya convo- She begged him to forget his Anu and be Shruti’s AK for once to make her birthday special and the freak messed up to blurt Anu’s name instead of Shruti's, it was such a Ross moment smiley37

Anuj chided Aadhya for being disrespectful and she apologised saying she only wants the best for him and Shru who has given them so much love.

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Wow! hard to believe. 

actually, mogra brings back some horrific MaAn memories for me. Remember the stupid tea-gajra date they had before their wedding? Maa's blushing expressions smiley5smiley8

Yes, and the reel to go with itsmiley9 the hand holding and pallu romance… Maa said its her love merez this tame and she will decide the clothes and mehndi dejine, we know how that wentsmiley36

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

I still don't  understand  what is meant by closure when Maan  are already  divorce   divorce  itself means  closure  

I am still  figuring out ab aur Kaun sa closure  

Jabardasti  ka paagal panti aur stench8ng khuch bh dikhana hai 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Any normal divorced couple would part ways and never see each other ever again however in this abnormal show it’s mandatory to treat your Ex like your loving partner and your current partner like your toxic Ex!

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I feel utter disgust and anger after watching Anupama drowning in self pity and narrating how she has done bohot bohot for everyone, jaan pe khel gayi, jaan ki baji laga di, apni Udaans sacrifice kari apni Bachchi ke liye apne sapno ki Aahuti di 🤔

Hamesa risto ko sabse upar rakha, bohot pyaar kiya apni jaan se jada, aur unhi risto ne mujhe dhutkara, mujhe bola mei achchi Maa nai hu, mujhpe iljaam lagaye, ab bardast nahi hota Sir!

Jin risto se pyaar or samman mila unhi se bohot bohot dard mila, pyaar aur samman se jada dard mila, sab ke liye mene sab kiya.

Eksident hua tha Sir par phir sabse yehi sunne ko mila ke tum aisi ho waisi ho ye nai kiya wo nai kiya tumne isse jada pyaar kiya usse kam pyaar kiya iske liye nai kiya uske liye nai kiya, Tum achchi Maa nahi ho, Tum Maa banne ke layak nai ho - To Thik Hei! Mei Maa hi nai hu, Nai hei mere koi riste, mei layak hi nai hu kisi riste ke

Mujhe ab risto mei nai ulajhna, Mujhme an kisi ki ummedo par khari utarne ki himmat nahi hai, sabne kaha mei swarthi hu, to thik hai, swarthi ban hi jati hu ne, kya mila mujhe sabki niswarth sewa karke, log mere bare mein jo bhi bole mujhe jarra bhi pharak nahi padta,  Ab Mei Aisi hu to Aisi hi Hu , mujhe ab treadmill par nahi bhaagna, mei thak gayi hu sab ke liye karte karte, achchi bahu achchi Maa ahchchi Patni ka certiphicate maangte maangte thak gayi, ab agar bhagungi to sirf or sirf apne sapnon ki taraf - How Many Times Woman? 🤷🏻‍♀️

So she literally made up things that Anuj never said, she has totally forgotten she was the one who walked out, she was thrown out by Shahs! She has done bohot bohot for Shahs not Kapadias, she has never sacrificed any Udaan for Bebli.

Utterly shameless, self pitying disgusting narcissistic and stubborn woman.

Anuj is a tad bit more disgusting who says mei Anu ka birthday…Shruti…

And then leaves her on her birthday and goes to meet this filthy woman. Aadhya seemed so mature today, none of Maa’s kids can ever behave so maturely and show so much gratefulness that she shows to Shruti.

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

See the wallpaper, which is so badly done on the wall 😂

IMG_9565.jpeg

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Any normal divorced couple would part ways and never see each other ever again however in this abnormal show it’s mandatory to treat your Ex like your loving partner and your current partner like your toxic Ex!

I have never ever seen someone as Toxic as Anupama irl, no child deserves such a woman. In her whole conversation with Yashdeep, neither Yashdeep nor her remembered how much CA suffered because of her entire drama.