Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: hinz

Deepu owned today’s episode…

Maa needed to hear it from someone else and I’m so surprised that Deepu’s comments were tipping in favour of Anuj  he kept a good balance to make her understand that they both need closure to be able to move on in life…

How many times does she need to listen from a third person pov?

Kanta was the first one, Devika, Anuj, so many people in her life from time to time tried to make her understand that the fault lies in her for running to Shahs at the drop of a hat.

Dusro ko itna bhashan deti hai but jab khud par aati hai saari Mahaanta Hoshiyari and Bhashanbazi fail? 

She is the most immature 55 yr old woman I have ever seen, she honestly deserves loneliness and no Rishtey , so full of herself that I have done so much aur badle mein mujhe kya mila.

Itna (jitna bhi) karke bhaag gayi to jo kiya wo sab null & void ho gaya.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Any normal divorced couple would part ways and never see each other ever again however in this abnormal show it’s mandatory to treat your Ex like your loving partner and your current partner like your toxic Ex!

all of you hold hands and sing  - 

Here we go 'round the mulberry bush

The mulberry bush

The mulberry bush

Here we go 'round the mulberry bush

On a cold and frosty morning! smiley22smiley24

Maa ka ego itna hurt hua na, sab bolte hai mai ye wo, who are sab? online audience? agar maa ko share karna hi tha Deepu se sab toh why didnt she mention, the Shahs? sab Anuj par daal diya conveniently.

She said Anuj se bohot pyar aur sammaan mila par usse zyada dard mila like what? ungrateful orat! 

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Maa ka ego itna hurt hua na, sab bolte hai mai ye wo, who are sab? online audience? agar maa ko share karna hi tha Deepu se sab toh why didnt she mention, the Shahs? sab Anuj par daal diya conveniently.

She said Anuj se bohot pyar aur sammaan mila par usse zyada dard mila like what? ungrateful orat! 

Exactly!

Eksident hua tha wo bataya, but uske pehle teen saal jo karti rahi aur infact from the time Anuj entered, wo sab kyon nahi bataya?

She is a vile woman, very crafty, and the absolute crass way she has said all this today makes it even more disgusting to listen.
Matlab bandi bhari padi hai sunane ke liye 😂

If I were Anuj would walk away saying talk to the wall, mujhe nahi sunna.

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

I have never ever seen someone as Toxic as Anupama irl, no child deserves such a woman. In her whole conversation with Yashdeep, neither Yashdeep nor her remembered how much CA suffered because of her entire drama.

Aadhya and Maa equation is currently put on the back burner to fix the backlash they got for using a kid…abhi phocus is on Maa ka dukh to see Anuj move on in lyphe and be with someone elsesmiley24

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Equally disgusted with Anuj.
And Aadhya, I can feel the girl honestly, she is doing whatever she is, for her father, to save him from Dhokha and Dard which Anupamaa will again give

Whatever she spoke for Shruti, shows how much thankful and grateful she is to the woman who was there for her always unlike her so called adoptive Maa.

But Anuj,  he is disgusting. Period! 

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Exactly!

Eksident hua tha wo bataya, but uske pehle teen saal jo karti rahi aur infact from the time Anuj entered, wo sab kyon nahi bataya?

She is a vile woman, very crafty, and the absolute crass way she has said all this today makes it even more disgusting to listen.
Matlab bandi bharu padi hai sunane ke liye 😂

If I were Anuj would walk away saying talk to the wall, mujhe nahi sunna.

and that gadha is sourcing mogras on such short notice, he honestly makes me sick!

koi closure nahi chahiye iss bande ko, bas faltu ke gaane gaane hai

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anuj and Aadhya convo- She begged him to forget his Anu and be Shruti’s AK for once to make her birthday special and the freak messed up to blurt Anu’s name instead of Shruti's, it was such a Ross moment smiley37

Anuj chided Aadhya for being disrespectful and she apologised saying she only wants the best for him and Shru who has given them so much love.

Hey I was about to say the same thing -Shaadi wale din he's definitely going to do a Ross Gellar by saying the wrong name 😂

Dee-Dee thumbnail

And the most funny thing in the entire episode

After narrating her own tale about how she ran away, Maa asks Deepu Ji:

Sir aap bhi kisi se bohot pyaar karte the. Wo aisi hi chodkar chali gayi? Bina kuch kahe? Sadi wale din? 

I mean the audacity to ask such a question 🤷🏻‍♀️

Btw Deepu ki Ex was Simran not Maya 😂

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Aadya  said  to anupama  there was time I love u can u tell why u loved anupama  once upon time 

Seriously  no acknowledgment of anupama  saving  aadhya during  car accident  by anuj and aadhya 

Aadhya  ki galti kub batayi jaayegi