Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

The movie is fantastic. The kind that turned me into n Aamir Khan fan. 

It was a remake of Chori Chori which was a remake of It happened one night..All very well made. 

This one song is enough to understand their chemistry

https://youtu.be/wjGaK6iB8oo?si=zDcyi8dR_KyvmpCa

Their chemistry was truly off the charts. Now this is one underrated pairing of the 90s that I thought needed to be repeated more. 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

Not that I care much about Pooja, but why Dharmendra didn’t approve of her? Don’t tell me uske parampara prathishtha, anushaasan beech mei aa gae, considering he himself started an affair with Hema with a wife and children in picture. 

I guess maybe it was due to Pooja Bhatt's reputation those days... she was the boldest actress of 90s and was infamously known as the wild child of Bollywood. 

I still remember her quote in the 90s stardust "Papa gave me all kind of freedom except of getting pregnant" 😳

sharaban thumbnail

Their chemistry was truly off the charts. Now this is one underrated pairing of the 90s that I thought needed to be repeated more. 

Pooja was the original choice of Ghulam as well (aati kya khandaala) along with her Dhkmn costar Aamir... later she decided to quit Bollywood and left the film for Rani. 

---------

Edited by sharaban - 3 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

I guess maybe it was due to Pooja Bhatt's reputation those days... she was the boldest actress of 90s and was infamously known as the wild child of Bollywood. 

I still remember her quote in the 90s stardust "Papa gave me all kind of freedom except of getting pregnant" 😳

I always liked her bold and blunt personality along with her gorgeous looks till I saw her in that Bigg boss OTT version, I was quickly turned off by seeing how dominating and out of touch with reality that woman is smiley14

infinity101 thumbnail

Pooja was the original choice of Ghulam as well (aati kya khandaala) along with her Dhkmn costar Aamir... later she decided to quit Bollywood and left the film for Rani. 

---------

Yeah well, she shouldn’t have quit too soon. She was quite a doll onscreen and did some unconventional films for her time. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Pooja herself was responsible for her career going downwards. She has publicly spoken about her alcohol addiction and rehab.

Two of the most spontaneous actresses, Pooja and Manisha..both had similar life. Addiction, rehab, domestic abuse and failed marriage leading to a failed career

sharaban thumbnail

I always liked her bold and blunt personality along with her gorgeous looks till I saw her in that Bigg boss OTT version, I was quickly turned off by seeing how dominating and out of touch with reality that woman is smiley14

Most celebs IRL are like this... I bet if we see most of them in bigg boss we will have the more or less similar opinion

.. Pooja mentioned that she has OCD which makes her aggressive and impulsive 

Edited by sharaban - 3 months ago
sharaban thumbnail

Yeah well, she shouldn’t have quit too soon. She was quite a doll onscreen and did some unconventional films for her time. 

She was the first choice of the cult superhit  AASHIQUI as well, her father and mukhesh Bhatt tried hard to convince her to do the film but she refused.... she also rejected doing Dhkmn but somehow agreed to do it later on... she was never interested in acting as she told many times herself... it's a miracle she survived so far for 8 years and also had some success despite having no motivation for acting career 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

She quickly lost that doll like looks

infinity101 thumbnail

She was the first choice of the cult superhit  AASHIQUI as well, her father and mukhesh Bhatt tried hard to convince her to do the film but she refused.... she also rejected doing Dhkmn but somehow agreed to do it later on... she was never interested in acting as she told many times herself... it's a miracle she survived so far for 8 years and also had some success despite having no motivation for acting career 

Yeah she wasn’t that much interested in acting. She mentioned during her stay in BB that she was the first choice for Aashiqui but she didn’t do the film because the guy she was in love with that time, she wanted to settle with him and all.