Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sulu82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

The first kiss was a challenge (the one afte Ishq Shava) as Samar was aready in love with her but wanted to challenge her prejudice against Indian (promise he overheard at the church)...btw...it was only suggested at being a full kiss...one doesn't see the lip-lock.

At the kiss you mention, he already felt that something wasn't 'right'... (if I get your post right)

Thanks for your clarification,Dear :)

Have seen this movie only in parts. That's why, I was confused by those scenes. haven't heard and seen  that promise.  But during his second kiss, he shouldn't feel something wrong or 'insult of love'  Maybe I am wrong here.

Anyways, Thanks again. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Basically, there had been 3 kiss-situations:

1st at the metro station (after Ishq Shava) - a bit to challenge her as Samar had noticed the fun-loving girl hidden in the restraint Meera character and he had fallen in love with that girl...(but one doesn't see the lip-lock)

2nd is a kiss that comes from Meera's side (sweet lip-lock) to signale that she agrees to be his girlfriend (and he askes her if she really wants it)

3rd when he thinks they are married (after the second accident) but she tries to avert that (although being in love with him), so, it's just a sweet lip-touching...and it's when he thinks that something doesn't add up.

It had been quite decent and natural situations...and I liked that SRK tried something surprising.

sulu82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Basically, there had been 3 kiss-situations:

1st at the metro station (after Ishq Shava) - a bit to challenge her as Samar had noticed the fun-loving girl hidden in the restraint Meera character and he had fallen in love with that girl...(but one doesn't see the lip-lock)

2nd is a kiss that comes from Meera's side (sweet lip-lock) to signale that she agrees to be his girlfriend (and he askes her if she really wants it)

3rd when he thinks they are married (after the second accident) but she tries to avert that (although being in love with him), so, it's just a sweet lip-touching...and it's when he thinks that something doesn't add up.

It had been quite decent and natural situations...and I liked that SRK tried something surprising.

Thanks again for clarification, Dear :)

Yes he tried that and surprised us. Also, I liked his kiss in JHMS too. it was a beautiful scene. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Jthj as literally been knocked out ๐Ÿ‘Šand thrown ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ