Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Athz

I didn't get it... She had to apply r wat? 

turmeric 

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

Veer will attack sahiba??

Kabhi socha nahi tha yeh din bhi dekhna padega??

Are the writers sane ????

I am not saying it will be Veer...but the probability of rumi doing this is less as he already had ample opportunity and he never mo**sted her when she was literally in jungle at his mercy

And with current track Veer and his friends will have more problem with Sahiba...I am not saying veer will fall so low but again TMD always take that as challenge and male characters keep plummeting to previously unknwn depths so anything is possible

But i feel with the backlash, they wont show any such scene. their precaps dont act out as is but the message is clear and here its that Angad's apology is very late

So this means separation and either Sahiba loses her memory or she is gone and angad wont get a chance

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: hellodona

Drunk pool was long back.

The kissing goodbye precap was same as any normal precap, we didn't get kiss but the overall track was same, she left and he was confused why she is leaving.

That was not cut wrist...we got scene, Angad with a womans dead body. All of us guessed it was Rumi and it wouldn't be Sahiba.

Now they aren't faking precaps, the overall track will be same.

Sahiba wouldn't say sab khatam ho gaya just randomly. She has been assaulted often. And torn clothes indicate the obvious. 

But kab aayega is another question. Idhar Keerat ki shaadi ka wait kar rahe udhar Angad divorce de raha phir waapis le raha, usske mood swings end hi nahi hote.

He was not confused; He was barking in his ego when she left. Whereas in the promo he was very soft and gentle like he is trying to give an explanation to her,

Cloths accidents mein bhi phat jaate hain..ok leave that I am pretty sure makers won't go this far. She is FL of the show and FL's dignity has to be maintained.

Ok so if we go by the promo Saheba comes in this condition to Angad's surprise.

It is quite possible that Veer's friends tried to molest her, she might have killed one of them so isliye bolrahi ho tumne bahut derr kardi Angad.

So many possibilities. 

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

I'll be honest. I don't think this track would be bad. If they pull it off, TMD will a show that will be remembered. If they treat this track with utmost care. Not just heroines , nobody should be r*ped. But again, I hope she doesn't get r#ped coz I can't watch such scenes. I liked what Roshanji said, that is possible, and is the easier way out for them. 

I don't want this track because you know who will be made victim and hero instead of the actual victim. Also cause I am tired of Sahiba always coddling this man , even when she is the victim she will have to make him understand he isn't at fault and all.

But I know the outrage isn't about these being sensitive issues. It is about something else entirely.

Cause every other day it is a show and keep morals aside while watching bla bla bla. Now a different tune.

Ashviniv thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C24osOLSKWP/?igsh=MWc5ZW0wenFvbDU0ag==

smiley22smiley32

Really. Fl ke saath nahi hota , baaki sabke saath ho toh chalega. Aur yeh show main fl ke saath yeh baar baar hua hai, Keerat ke saath bhi hua hai, Seerat ke saath bhi hua hai.

I guess the reason for being upset with so called sensitive issue is not that anyone is worried for Sahiba. Because the tone is very different when we talk about Angad's crimes, then Sahiba is no saint and all that.

It is something else entirely. Getting it now. 

I know right.....we were told that what angad did was his dard and because sahiba did fraud. Matlab no one openly said she deserved it but the underlying message was same that as sahiba was part of fraud and angad was in pain so it was alright.

and as u have said its going to be again angad ka dard and pain whatever might be the actual scenario and we need to understand he realised his mistake and wanted to apologize

Edited by Ashviniv - 3 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

He was not confused; He was barking in his ego when she left. Whereas in the promo he was very soft and gentle like he is trying to give an explanation to her,

Cloths accidents mein bhi phat jaate hain..ok leave that I am pretty sure makers won't go this far. She is FL of the show and FL's dignity has to be maintained.

It is quite possible that Veer's friends tried to molest her, she might have killed one of them so isliye bolrahi ho tumne bahut derr kardi Angad.

So many possibilities. 

Jatin said na Keery wedding happens in a very dark situation. Let us see. 

I am pretty sure Sahiba isn't going to Angad and saying sab khatam ho gaya. It will be executed very differently but gist of it is same.

Angad will decide to cancel divorce and search for Sahiba and this would have happened to her by then.

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

So many possibilities. 

But again, Readerji, I think if they show this track and how Sahiba deals strongly with the oppressor, and comes out of Brar house and leaves Angad  then this track won't be bad. 

B: Her dignity is in her heart and mind no? Her oppressor would be the one without a dignity or soul or whatever. R₹pe is not just about dignity right, it's like someone tearing up your soul and ripping it apart ....and feeding on it. It's much more than losing dignity is what I feel. 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

In rumi track also he was blaming that it was her wrong decision that led to situation and he was not getting sleep and what not rather than understanding her pain and trauma what she went through. At least in this track they don’t use this for taunting her at least. 

Athz thumbnail

I don't want this track because you know who will be made victim and hero instead of the actual victim. Also cause I am tired of Sahiba always coddling this man , even when she is the victim she will have to make him understand he isn't at fault and all.

But I know the outrage isn't about these being sensitive issues. It is about something else entirely.

Cause every other day it is a show and keep morals aside while watching bla bla bla. Now a different tune.

If that's the case I'll not  come to. the forum even Donaji. That would be the end for me. 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

In rumi track also he was blaming that it was her wrong decision that led to situation and he was not getting sleep and what not rather than understanding her pain and trauma what she went through. At least in this track they don’t use this for taunting her at least. 

That was too much right. This a&&holes wife went through so. Much and all. He thinks about is himself.