Anupama- my questions

PJFan777 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

According to the Writers-are we supposed to still love MAAN as a couple?

Are we supposed to feel sorry for the  MAAN misunderstood love that keeps having all of these ups and downs?

Are we supposed to see Anupama as a grieving mother who is so in shock that she is “accidentally” mistreating Anuj by blaming him for her sons death due to being lost in grief?

Are we supposed to cheer for Anupama as she gives her husband, the silent treatment and stops, communicating with him and kicks him  out of the funeral?  

According to some common psychology articles, silent treatment is a form of abuse… Are we supposed to love Anupama on her empowerment journey even though she is now starting to abuse her husband by stopping all communication and ignoring?

V accused her husband of something ridiculous out of anger… And she instantly believed it.  What is the audience supposed to make of that?  Are we supposed to sympathize with her because we should also believe that to be true?  

Is the audience supposed to then conclude that Anupama was the one who caused Maya’s death in the same type of analogy?

Also, since when does anupama listen to Vanraj logic? When did that change??

I’m not sure who I have lost more respect for after these last few episodes - Anupama or Anuj

Seriously the worst TV couple ever-both actors are fantastic… Because every time I watch the show I get really angry 😂😂😂😂

**Addicted to Anupama 1,070 episodes later, eating popcorn and watching the Tamashaahhhhh