Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I don't like when ahad takes breaks from PTV it's been 2 years since hum tum came and about Hamza he's been mostly working with hum which I don't like I want he should stop working with hum like Saba, Wahaj and Faysal Did i would love to see Hamza working more for geo and Ary 

but I would want he works with good projects on him too…like good writers there

23emilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Nice post awidasmiley1

I don't like Ahsaan Khan ( Sukoon hero). Unlike the popular opinion,i don't find him handsome n I didn't like his acting either. He seem to be a good person (i have no idea about his offscreen persona).

his acting shines in negative role imo like he was good in mere humansheen where he’s really boring in sukoon plus I hate his styling…also his media personality looks fake to me in the interviews I watched 

23emilly thumbnail

My childhood favorites have been Hamza Ali Abbasi and FQ…I hated Hamza because of all the fiasco happened of him leaving the industry but I am glad he’s back…Also FQ imo he’s the 2nd best ‘actor’ after Noman Ejaz in terms of acting but I sometimes get disappointed with his script selection…I can watch his toxic roles but there’s a limit to something it’s been so repetitive that even as a fan I get bored…

23emilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: stardust2011

Same same. I also feel the same for Mikael Zulfiqar. I just dont find him that handsome and his skills are pretty average.

he was really good in mohabbat subh ka sitara and durre shehwar hai…do watch it it’s an amazing drama

23emilly thumbnail

Imran Abbas. Although my first ever pak drama was Dil-e-Muztar and i thought he was the best protagonist; but the more i saw other actors like FQ, Fawad, Imran really started to retrograde in my favorite list. I dont like anything except his voice. He looks too feminine for my taste and his acting is very below average imo.

Imran Ashraf - im not sure how i feel about him. I like his acting but in some parts i feel he is over doing it. He goes from pitch perfect to overacting in split seconds leaving me totally confused whether to like him or dislike him.😁

I too watched Imran in DEM 1st he was good there i think he had more expressions in old dramas than now…he’s face seems soo stiff nowadays like a stone i guess it’s because of the treatment he does to his skin…

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 23emilly

he was really good in mohabbat subh ka sitara and durre shehwar hai…do watch it it’s an amazing drama

I have watched Durre Shehwar and i thought he was finem not too great not too bad. Average that is.

Unpopular opinion - i HATE everything that Durre Shehwar tried to convey. I mean it is that one drama which is great in every technical aspect like casting, acting, direction, screenplay BUT the moral was terrible. I could never bring myself to agree with what they tried to showcase. So misogynistic & patriarchal.😵‍💫

23emilly thumbnail

I have watched Durre Shehwar and i thought he was finem not too great not too bad. Average that is.

Unpopular opinion - i HATE everything that Durre Shehwar tried to convey. I mean it is that one drama which is great in every technical aspect like casting, acting, direction, screenplay BUT the moral was terrible. I could never bring myself to agree with what they tried to showcase. So misogynistic & patriarchal.😵‍💫

i watched that when i was 12-13 I only remember crying watching sanam balooch’s scene…that’s why probably it’s close to my heart…

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail

Hate everything about Sana Javed (even before Shoaib Sania matter ) except for her skin 

She has got fabulous skin 

Other than that she is a terrible actress and from what we hear she is extremely rude to others 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

@Anika:

Ahad seems to focus more on international projects and not interested enough in Pakistani dramas.

Hamza awes his career to Hum. There he debuted with a characters which left a mark. Then he got Fairy Tale and get the popularity he has now.

@Stardust2011

Welcome back my dear friend. You said it right about Zahid. I love him too, but that nose :( FQ is doing too many projects.. he needs to be selective.

Imran Abbas in KAM stole my heart. I cried a lot watching him. He does good in such characters.. but he lost his charm for me.

Imran Ashraf , yes. Sometimes he overacts.

@Nightingale1234

So you don't like Ahsan Khan. I only don't like his script choices mostly. And that when he does negative roles they ended up to be similar.. the same mannerism.

@AreebsmomfanS2

Same . I was watching Jaan E Jahan yesterday and had the same thinking :)

@23emily

I love FQ too, I too hope he selects good dramas. In a span of 3 months he was shown in 3 dramas doing negative roles.. but in my opinion he did each one in a different way.

@Aaaaaa77

So you hate Sana Javed. But this post is about an actor you love but hate only one thing about him/her. Is there any?

@Cory

Of course veterans like Sohail Ahmad are loved by all. Respect to them all.

Thank you all for replaying. smiley31

Edited by awida - 3 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

@Anika:

Ahad seems to focus more on international projects and not interested enough in Pakistani dramas.

Hamza awes his career to Hum. There he debuted with a characters which left a mark. Then he got Fairy Tale and get the popularity he has now..

Thank you all for replaying. smiley31

But he got more mass popularity through Sirf Tum like wahaj got through tb but I feel like hum is always meherban over mirs although they give ahad a chance which is a good thing but Doing too much meherban is not a good thing this reminds me of Sherry Scenario even wahaj too debuted with hum and stopped working with them after Ehd E Wafa

And about ahad doing international dramas is good but I don't want him to fully forray Just Like PC Did and I Heard he Got a Drama With Idream Entertainment