Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Nice post awidasmiley1

I don't like Ahsaan Khan ( Sukoon hero). Unlike the popular opinion,i don't find him handsome n I didn't like his acting either. He seem to be a good person (i have no idea about his offscreen persona).

minakrish thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

Originally posted by: stardust2011

I love Zahid Ahmed's acting and his baritone voice but i hate his new nose. i just cannot focus on anything else but his new nose when he is on screen now and therefore im unable to enjoy his performances.

Love FQ as a terrific actor but his script selection & co-actor choices are questionable.

Yes. I completely agree with you.🙌🏼

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Nice post awidasmiley1

I don't like Ahsaan Khan ( Sukoon hero). Unlike the popular opinion,i don't find him handsome n I didn't like his acting either. He seem to be a good person (i have no idea about his offscreen persona).

Do watch his older dramas mainly Dastaan he was 2nd lead over there alongside saba 

Edited by anikamathur - 3 months ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I find it funny. smiley36

Is there any actor you dislike only one thing about him?🤔

too many

give me names and I’ll tell you one thing I hate about them .. lol 

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

too many

give me names and I’ll tell you one thing I hate about them .. lol 

okay just had a thought

Hamza Ali Abbasi - his nasolabial fold

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

okay just had a thought

Hamza Ali Abbasi - his nasolabial fold

Isn't Abbasi 39 he's gonna be 40 this year that's why he had this 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sohail Ahmed - The best of the best, his moustache is how every man should be, long and masculine and a stand up guy, you're not a man if you don't resemble Sohail Ahmed, dislikes about him were his stage dramas which i don't approve of, but he branched out from there thankfully 

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Do watch his older dramas mainly Dastaan he was 2nd lead over there alongside saba 

I have seen him in other shows too..But, still not convinced.. I haven't seen dastaan ,will definitely watch it. Thanks for the recommendation Anikasmiley1

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Nice post awidasmiley1

Same same. I also feel the same for Mikael Zulfiqar. I just dont find him that handsome and his skills are pretty average.

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Imran Abbas. Although my first ever pak drama was Dil-e-Muztar and i thought he was the best protagonist; but the more i saw other actors like FQ, Fawad, Imran really started to retrograde in my favorite list. I dont like anything except his voice. He looks too feminine for my taste and his acting is very below average imo.

Imran Ashraf - im not sure how i feel about him. I like his acting but in some parts i feel he is over doing it. He goes from pitch perfect to overacting in split seconds leaving me totally confused whether to like him or dislike him.😁

Edited by stardust2011 - 3 months ago