Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Hey hi awida.. been a long time since i have followed any drama religiously and hence i visit the forum very rarely. I m hoping Burns Road will be a good one and then you will see more of me here.😁

I went back to chk Zahid's old drama on YouTube and found Gustakh Ishq only Sikander-Najaf scenes eduts. Oh my my... Zahid & Iqra has such great chemistry. I also loved Zahid & Saba's chemistry in Besharam. they looked so fine.🫰

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Affan Waheed's clean shaven look 😂 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

okay just had a thought

Hamza Ali Abbasi - his nasolabial fold

Also his appearance after weight loss  

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Agreed

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Emmad Irfani's clean shaven look too

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: AreebsMumFanS2

Emmad Irfani's clean shaven look too

NGL Emmad looks good in Jaan e Jahaan 

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@Anika:

Ahad seems to focus more on international projects and not interested enough in Pakistani dramas.

Hamza awes his career to Hum. There he debuted with a characters which left a mark. Then he got Fairy Tale and get the popularity he has now.

@Stardust2011

Welcome back my dear friend. You said it right about Zahid. I love him too, but that nose :( FQ is doing too many projects.. he needs to be selective.

Imran Abbas in KAM stole my heart. I cried a lot watching him. He does good in such characters.. but he lost his charm for me.

Imran Ashraf , yes. Sometimes he overacts.

@Nightingale1234

So you don't like Ahsan Khan. I only don't like his script choices mostly. And that when he does negative roles they ended up to be similar.. the same mannerism.

@AreebsmomfanS2

Same . I was watching Jaan E Jahan yesterday and had the same thinking :)

@23emily

I love FQ too, I too hope he selects good dramas. In a span of 3 months he was shown in 3 dramas doing negative roles.. but in my opinion he did each one in a different way.

@Aaaaaa77

So you hate Sana Javed. But this post is about an actor you love but hate only one thing about him/her. Is there any?

@Cory

Of course veterans like Sohail Ahmad are loved by all. Respect to them all.

Thank you all for replaying. smiley31

Yeah, i meant m not a fan of ahsan khan's looks and acting.I have seen people calling him handsome and good-looking,but somehow i don't find him good looking smiley24

Another one is Hamza ali Abbasi, he is a decent actor n can act really  well,but most of the time he has this depressed look which gives you  a feeling that he is disinterested in everything..something like ' moh Maya se pare' typesmiley36

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Yeah, i meant m not a fan of ahsan khan's looks and acting.I have seen people calling him handsome and good-looking,but somehow i don't find him good looking smiley24

Another one is Hamza ali Abbasi, he is a decent actor n can act really  well,but most of the time he has this depressed look which gives you  a feeling that he is disinterested in everything..something like ' moh Maya se pare' typesmiley36

Totally agree on Hamza. He looks sad and depressed all the time . I only watched one drama for him : Alif , that too for Sajal.. I felt that character suited him. I tried to watch Man Mayal and Jaan E Jahan.. but one look at him and I felt disinterested. smiley36

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

But he got more mass popularity through Sirf Tum like wahaj got through tb but I feel like hum is always meherban over mirs although they give ahad a chance which is a good thing but Doing too much meherban is not a good thing this reminds me of Sherry Scenario even wahaj too debuted with hum and stopped working with them after Ehd E Wafa

I understand. Stucking to one channel can harm the actor's career. And I read Hum doesn't pay its actors well. Sherry , Faryal Mehmood , Zara Tareen and few others complained about it.

And about ahad doing international dramas is good but I don't want him to fully forray Just Like PC Did and I Heard he Got a Drama With Idream Entertainment 

Kahan PC kahan Ahad. smiley4 PC has a hit Show at least. Ahad is still trying to make a mark.

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: stardust2011

Hey hi awida.. been a long time since i have followed any drama religiously and hence i visit the forum very rarely. I m hoping Burns Road will be a good one and then you will see more of me here.😁

I went back to chk Zahid's old drama on YouTube and found Gustakh Ishq only Sikander-Najaf scenes eduts. Oh my my... Zahid & Iqra has such great chemistry. I also loved Zahid & Saba's chemistry in Besharam. they looked so fine.🫰

I am happy you are interested in a drama after a long time. I'll try to watch Burns Road , who knows , it may turn out to be good. Most of the times dramas I hate their teasers become my fave.. and verse .. smiley36

Oh , don't remind me of those good dramas I may start watching them againsmiley42 Besharam and GI or even the latest episodes of Pukar are my all time Zahid's fav. smiley27

Edited by awida - 3 months ago