Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

I am mostly in the woke category. But i watch all kind of movies. I started watching this because I like Ranbir. I watch crappy movie just to laugh. So even if I don’t find Animal a good movie, i can easily watch it. I may not like it. But i could have completed it. But this using pappa a 100 times in a single conversation was too much to me. It was frustrating and distracting. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Can you stop trying to deny the very obvious public outrage against this. We have all seen it across so many different social media platforms, stop blaming Katrina or SRK fans. This is almost all across the board. The majority of people think this is a joke. I am not sure why you can't accept that. This is beyond bias or hate. It is actually unfair and people are calling it out. 

She is a Ranbir fan! 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ok smiley36

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Can you stop trying to deny the very obvious public outrage against this. We have all seen it across so many different social media platforms, stop blaming Katrina or SRK fans. This is almost all across the board. The majority of people think this is a joke. I am not sure why you can't accept that. This is beyond bias or hate. It is actually unfair and people are calling it out. 

I believe the initial outrage against Ranbir's win kicked off with SRK's fans, hoping their rising star would bag the best actor award. But alas, being an outsider and not a starkid, he missed out, leaving the fans pretty angry. Things took a nasty turn, with abuses hurled at Ranbir, his wife, and their daughter. A handful of Katrina fans hopped on the bandwagon, throwing in their support for the husband of their has been devi.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I believe the initial outrage against Ranbir's win kicked off with SRK's fans, hoping their rising star would bag the best actor award. But alas, being an outsider and not a starkid, he missed out, leaving the fans pretty angry. Things took a nasty turn, with abuses hurled at Ranbir, his wife, and their daughter. A handful of Katrina fans hopped on the bandwagon, throwing in their support for the husband of their has been devi.

Everyone gets these criticisms. Ranveer won 2 years and everyone said he also paid for it

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

actually, this year turned out to be one of the best; only miss is Manoj B from best actor . the rest pretty good. 

it was tough to be pick the best from the nominations list except the best actor. 

i personally enjoyed most of the movies and performances nominated. 

well done FF!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

The outrage for Ranveer winning for 83 was not half as bad! 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

By everyone she means people all over Reddit, Social media, and etc. And no ! A lot of Vicky fans don’t like Katrina. 

and these same people went to cinemas to watch Animal so they should Q their credibility first..1000cr worldwide online se tou nae aaye..logo se aaye hain..and the same people then have issues and vent it online

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

and these same people went to cinemas to watch Animal so they should Q their credibility first..1000cr worldwide online se tou nae aaye..logo se aaye hain..and the same people then have issues and vent it online

Controversy creates buzz. That has been the case of every Vanga movie. And if box office was a criteria for awards then why has Salman Khan not won any? 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

I am mostly in the woke category....

Itna bata diya kaafi hai smiley36