Frequent Posters

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

She is finished!

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Fighter and pathaan she did have a substantial role. In fighter she was the rescue pilot and Patty (hrithik) best scenes were with deepika otherwise patty was serious most of the time. As rubina she did action sequences and betrayed pathaan the interval revolved around her

Srk films make better money when Deepika is in them jawan and pathaan both did better than dunki. People love srk and deepika's jodi

That being said I want her to so meatier roles like piku too

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bird32

Pathaan and Jawan became hit because of SRK. Fighter is flopping. Before, she tried women centric roles but it didn’t work. Chhapaak and Gehaiyaan flopped. Now only thing she can do is work with SRK but long he will save her career? Her husband’s career is also not going good. On the other side, their competitor couple Ranbir and Alia are bullying them. They took SLB to their side. They also took away all the awards. 

She can join the Aishwarya Rai Bachchan club and do ribbon cuttings, L’Oréal, Cannes, etc. 

Originally posted by: priya185

Fighter and pathaan she did have a substantial role. In fighter she was the rescue pilot and Patty (hrithik) best scenes were with deepika otherwise patty was serious most of the time. As rubina she did action sequences and betrayed pathaan the interval revolved around her

Srk films make better money when Deepika is in them jawan and pathaan both did better than dunki. People love srk and deepika's jodi

That being said I want her to so meatier roles like piku too

DP didn’t have much impact on Jawan. She made a special appearance. Nayanthara was the main heroine on it. I think it would’ve become hit without DP and I don’t think SRK needs heroine to give hit. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Bird32

DP didn’t have much impact on Jawan. She made a special appearance. Nayanthara was the main heroine on it. I think it would’ve become hit without DP and I don’t think SRK needs heroine to give hit. 

You are the only one I found who says she has no impact on Jawan. She overshadowed Nayanthara most people were praising deepika more

Not all srk films are hits he has a drought for years. Deepika and SRK films are always a hit

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

"Is Deepika’s career over?"

No.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

pretty much. watch fighter you will agree. 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Until or unless she can twirk, it won't be over 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Deepika and Katrina stay till they want

Unke replacement aaya nahi hai bollywood mein smiley14

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So much for her fans calling her queen, hit machine and lucky charm.. she couldn’t even save her own film , heard her role left no impact.