Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

It's always interesting what kind of prickly plants bloom here with those who dislike a certain actor/actress smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Only according to Alia’s PR. 

Some might argue that one can’t help much if enough strong roles are not written for women. But this doesn’t hold water when one sees Alia Bhatt. She, too, presented her sensual avatar in recent films but drew a line and ensured that her performance did the talking. For instance, one remembers Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani not just for her kisses and sexy sarees but also for her strong act.

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/frankly-speaking-deepika-padukone-getting-stereotyped-roles-needs-paradigm-shift-time-runs/

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Well, of course smiley2

the filmindustry is a battlefield and instead of doing the battle oneself, one let do it the public relation company/person(s) who get paid for it.

Alia fans would lap it up smiley36

However, Alia knows it better and that will not help her to get more secure and to feel comfortable in her skin.

I think she looses more than she gains which is sad...anyways, I feel she leads a sad life...nothing to envy her for.

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Deepu’s career going down the same path as Katty Bhabhi..few item numbers here and there..2-3 token scenes..till she becomes irrelevant. The only issue is that if DP stops getting movies..the next Gen (Sara-Janhvi- Ananya-Shanaya etc etc) has literally not one actress with the aura of DP/ Kat..hopefully from here on we see Kiara, Mrunal, Tripti taking over the space of these A listers..

I don’t think these girls will go anywhere near Kat or DP. They are all above 30 now and it’s hard to make big after 30. Only Tripti proved her acting. Other two did flowerpot roles. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She’s getting a whole movie as a lead, at some point 

Will never happen

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bird32

I don’t think these girls will go anywhere near Kat or DP. They are all above 30 now and it’s hard to make big after 30. Only Tripti proved her acting. Other two did flowerpot roles. 

I wouldnt think that Kiara did a flowerpot role in Satyaprem Ki Katha or even Shershaah..? or Mrunal in Sita Ramam and Hi Papa..these were good author-backed roles..

I agree though that they dont have much time to capitalize on it..because sadly the audience still accepts Buddha actors romancing women half their age or more..but not ageing actresses..SMH -_-

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bird32

Top 5 actresses Hindi

1) Alia

2) Dp

3) Katrina

4) Kiara

5) Kriti

kiara & kriti are doing really well..they are both pretty..decent to good actresses and are the rare full package heroines currently..it has already been 10 years to them in BW and they still have the freshness intact..

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Then bollywood will be over for me.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Deepika was never an actress unlike Rani, Kareena. She still struggles with voice modulation despite almost 17 years of experience. She will fizzle out. Not a loss. 

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Might be she is bored like aunty Anushka

Then it could be time to have a baby ... like Anushka? smiley4