Sanju deserves to be single, should have no wife

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

He went from 2 to 0 now since Pari will be in jail.

What will he do?
He should be single for the rest of his life.

smiley37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysteriousdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

What will he do?

smiley37

Literally he should have no wife

People shipping him with any of the females

and calling it destiny wala love

and saying falana romance is best

is just so cringeyyyyyy

he deserves no one tbh

What will he do?

smiley37

He will get a third one smiley14

Seriously not joking the way his character is I won't be surprised if he gets a third one. 

And the third one should much more manipulative and cunning than Pari. She should play the same and much better tricks (better tricks than Pari) to get Raju's attention. 

Karma should CHEW OFF PARI FORGET BITE. 

That man doesn't deserve any happiness. 

He feels sorry for cheating on his first wife but shows no remorse for what he did to his second wife. Raju is after Pari only cause he is exposed infront of Neeti now and he knows he can't have both at once anymore. To save face, he is making it seem like neeti is at fault for leaving him. He hasn't changed at all and given a chance, he'd cheat again. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 3 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

What will he do?

smiley37

i wish the same but unfortunately it won't happen. That piece of crap Raju will forever have atleast 1 girl worshipping him. 

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i wish the same but unfortunately it won't happen. That piece of crap Raju will forever have atleast 1 girl worshipping him. 

smiley37You are hilarious!

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

That man doesn't deserve any happiness. 

He feels sorry for cheating on his first wife but shows no remorse for what he did to his second wife. Raju is after Pari only cause he is exposed infront of Neeti now and he knows he can't have both at once anymore. To save face, he is making it seem like neeti is at fault for leaving him. He hasn't changed at all and given a chance, he'd cheat again

true ye rajiv itna bada paltu hai nah kisika b dimag kharab karde. Yahan rakesh last parikesh wedding track se leke abtak sirf neeti ka baar-baar 'i love pari' 'i hate pari' wala paltu nature dekhke pagal ho gya hai. Socho neeti ko kitna gussa aata hoga rajiv ka baar-baar 'i love neeti' 'i love pari' wala paltu nature dekhke. Rakesh-neeti ki baat toh kafi chhoti hai neeti-rajiv ki baat ke samne. Neeti ke paltu nature ki wajah se rakesh ka koi nuksan ni hua but rajiv ke paltu nature ne neeti ki life barbad kardi. Ye rajiv toh kisika b dimag kharab kar sakta hai. Kisika saga ni ye

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

true ye rajiv itna bada paltu hai nah kisika b dimag kharab karde. Yahan rakesh last parikesh wedding track se leke abtak sirf neeti ka baar-baar 'i love pari' 'i hate pari' wala paltu nature dekhke pagal ho gya hai. Socho neeti ko kitna gussa aata hoga rajiv ka baar-baar 'i love neeti' 'i love pari' wala paltu nature dekhke. Rakesh-neeti ki baat toh kafi chhoti hai neeti-rajiv ki baat ke samne. Neeti ke paltu nature ki wajah se rakesh ka koi nuksan ni hua but rajiv ke paltu nature ne neeti ki life barbad kardi. Ye rajiv toh kisika b dimag kharab kar sakta hai. Kisika saga ni ye

The characters in this show are so fickle minded. Atleast rakesh has paltu relationship with only one woman i.e pari. But this raju is such a selfish confused idiot he has destroyed neeti completely. Pari is another selfish woman who can't even decide what she wants and complicates things for others too. 

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

The characters in this show are so fickle minded. Atleast rakesh has paltu relationship with only one woman i.e pari. But this raju is such a selfish confused idiot he has destroyed neeti completely. Pari is another selfish woman who can't even decide what she wants and complicates things for others too. 

Pari is fake mahaan she wants the cake and eat it too. 

Matlab ki she wants to show how good pure soul she is to Raju and family but from inside she is a dark human being who just intends to destroy Neeti. Usko ghanta farak padta hai Neeti ke hone se ya na hone sesmiley11

Pari is still in her Pretentious character jaha woh sabke samne Devi bann na chahti hai taaki sab usko pooje aur pedestal pe rakhe including Raju. She just doesn't want Raju to know her real evil side isiliye she is talking shit and wanting Neeti to stay together. 

Do not underestimate Pari she is the biggest player from all the characters. 

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Pari is fake mahaan she wants the cake and eat it too. 

Matlab ki she wants to show how good pure soul she is to Raju and family but from inside she is a dark human being who just intends to destroy Neeti. Usko ghanta farak padta hai Neeti ke hone se ya na hone sesmiley11

Pari is still in her Pretentious character jaha woh sabke samne Devi bann na chahti hai taaki sab usko pooje aur pedestal pe rakhe including Raju. She just doesn't want Raju to know her real evil side isiliye she is talking shit and wanting Neeti to stay together. 

Do not underestimate Pari she is the biggest player from all the characters. 

Indeed. She has played a smart game. She knew raju would not have accepted her if she didn't support him in his crimes and boost his ego. Her act of innocence, mahantaa and sympathy-seeking worked on these stupid bajwas. They began putting fake woman on a pedestal while neeti's good deeds were ignored.