Is sanju on drugs?

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

He himself told neeti 'haan mai pari ko tumse zyada pyar karta hu' n when neeti asked pari to stay with sanju n called pari sanju's wife, sanju got angry n Said 'tum ye kya bol rahi ho' abbe vahi bol rahi hai jo tune bola. Galat kya bola neeti ne? She said 'now pari can stay with sanju' that's what he wants right? She said 'apni patni pari ki baat maano' pari is sanju's wife, right? Fir itna gussa kyu hua ye dialogues sunke? oh my god! This man is a gone case. Did he seriously forget what he said recently? Btw neeti's dialogues were so good. The way she taunted them, the way she screamed back on sanju when sanju was trying to shut her up. She was right when she said 'aap kyu maafi maang rahi ho mummy' seriously why was neeti's mom folding hands in front of sanju when few days back, she was convincing neeti to leave the house. What the hell is wrong with these people? Writing of these characters is very inconsistent. I loved neeti when she said that now she wants revenge from sanju. I always wanted neeti to hate sanju. That nashedi Sanju still had the audacity to ask in morning 'neeti kahan hai' like seriously? Does he really care? When neeti announced divorce, i loved it. These makers won't make her positive but atleast negative neeti should try to ruin sanju. Ek karara sa thappad b maarde neeti sanju ko toh maza aa jaega

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

According to pari fans

"Sanju ko khud ko nahi pta ki vo pari se pyaar kar baitha hai"

and "he is crazily in love with pari in his subconscious bs manne ko tyaari nahi hai"

I am a fan of pari fans' ki vo sanju ki dil ki baat itni gehraiyon tak samajhte haismiley27smiley31

lekin jab ek saal tak vahi sanju aur pari kisi ko dhokhe m rakhte hain

to vo shayad ye ignore kr dete h

shayad ise hi sacha pyar kehte hain

p.s this is serious post and i am defining sacha pyar...

i repeat i am serious about what i have written in this post

Edited by mysteriousdoll - 5 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

According to pari fans

"Sanju ko khud ko nahi pta ki vo pari se pyaar kar baitha hai"

and "he is crazily in love with pari in his subconscious bs manne ko tyaari nahi hai"

I am a fan of pari fans' ki vo sanju ki dil ki baat itni gehraiyon tak samajhte haismiley27smiley31

lekin jab ek saal tak vahi sanju aur pari kisi ko dhokhe m rakhte hain

to vo shayad ye ignore kr dete h

shayad ise hi sacha pyar kehte hain

p.s this is serious post and i am defining sacha pyar...

i repeat i am serious about what i have written in this post

I'm also serious. He loves pari so much that he tried to keep her with her murderers in same house.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

He is definitely high on something. Warna iski memory itni weak kaise ho gayi ki kal raat khud ki hi confession bhul ke morning ko masoom shakal bana ke baitha hua hai. He keeps on changing his own statements and then acts confused when neeti behaves in accordance with such statements. 

Itna ghatiya aadmi hai he can't even choose who he wants to be with despite telling neeti repeatedly how much he loves only her(until last night ofcourse). Dono hi chahiye isko. Bete khayali duniya se bahar nikal!

What's funny is these makers are making the fraud pati parmeshwar choose between the two woman when it should actually be the decision of the two woman whether they want to continue their relationship with this fraud. Misogyny at best!

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

He is definitely high on something. Warna iski memory itni weak kaise ho gayi ki kal raat khud ki hi confession bhul ke morning ko masoom shakal bana ke baitha hua hai. He keeps on changing his own statements and then acts confused when neeti behaves in accordance with such statements. 

Itna ghatiya aadmi hai he can't even choose who he wants to be with despite telling neeti repeatedly how much he loves only her(until last night ofcourse). Dono hi chahiye isko. Bete khayali duniya se bahar nikal!

What's funny is these makers are making the fraud pati parmeshwar choose between the two woman when it should actually be the decision of the two woman whether they want to continue their relationship with this fraud. Misogyny at best!

he behaves like he has a split personality disorder

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

He definitely is... I mean, he must for him to consider forgiving someone who committed the same crime yet again.

Both he and Niti and their respetive mothers are.

Pari should give the child to Amit and Chandrika once it's born.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

He definitely is... I mean, he must for him to consider forgiving someone who committed the same crime yet again.

Both he and Niti and their respetive mothers are.

Pari should give the child to Amit and Chandrika once it's born.

he forgives her crimes becoz he is selfish. He contradicts himself just like pari contradicts herself. I'm saying it again i don't wanna argue with u so u don't try please. I've done enough arguments in this forum. Unka kuch faida toh hota nai hai. So u please stay away from me

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Seriously aisa hua next episode main???

Maine to dekha hi nahi koi episode actually been busy with Diwali. 

Anyways yeh gangu chahta kya hai?

I mean hadh hai. 

Gala phad phad ke bol tha ki he Loves Pari toh chod do na Neeti ko. Usko kyun pakad ke bethe ho? 

Neeti is NOT your toy Sanju/Rajeevsmiley7

Ki nayi aur purani doll dono chahiye ek sath smiley7

You are seriously a mental case. 

And Pari ke liye kya kahu mainsmiley26

Yeh atma koi dusre gole se aayi hui lagti hai. 

Waise since I didn't watch the episode can someone tell me what was Pari's reaction on Sanju/Rajeev being angry when Neeti claimed Pari as his wife?

Please someone tell 

Edited by sumz_d - 5 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Seriously aisa hua next episode main???

Maine to dekha hi nahi koi episode actually been busy with Diwali. 

Anyways yeh gangu chahta kya hai?

I mean hadh hai. 

Gala phad phad ke bol tha ki he Loves Pari toh chod do na Neeti ko. Usko kyun pakad ke bethe ho? 

Neeti is NOT your toy Sanju/Rajeevsmiley7

Ki nayi aur purani doll dono chahiye ek sath smiley7

You are seriously a mental case. 

And Pari ke liye kya kahu mainsmiley26

Yeh atma koi dusre gole se aayi hui lagti hai. 

Waise since I didn't watch the episode can someone tell me what was Pari's reaction on Sanju/Rajeev being angry when Neeti claimed Pari as his wife?

Please someone tell 

vahi same pari started folding her hands in front of sanju 'please chhup ho jao'

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

vahi same pari started folding her hands in front of sanju 'please chhup ho jao'

Why chup ho jao??? I mean yeh kya matlab?

Is Pari Sanju/Rajeev's mother to quiet him while he was fighting with Neeti?

Seriously mujhe Pari ka behavior woh Saas jaisa lagta hai. Jo ladai karaye beta bahu main aur jab baat badh jaye toh daar ke maare chup ho jao chup ho jao. 

And what exactly does this problem ki jarr want??? Chahti kya hai yeh prani???? 

Koi itna bhi pagal nahi ho sakta yaar.

Edited by sumz_d - 5 months ago