Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

No..

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Golden Globes have no value. They are considered joke awards that the industry gives each other. So Madonna winning the Golden Globe is just a bigger sign that she is not considered a legitimate actress. Evita was the role she was hoping would establish her as a real actress and get her at least an Oscar nomination but she couldn't even get that.

And if we're considering Evita a commercial success to be a sign that Madonna was good in it, let's look at all of Katrina's biggest hits because she's tied with Deepika at the top with the highest grossing movies. So box office success does not make one a good actor. Madonna may have nothing to prove as a singer but she's proven she has absolutely no acting chops and even bringing up Don't Cry For Me Argentina is just a reminder that she can sing but not act. 

Another example of a legend who can both act and sing is Liza Minnelli, who won the Oscar for Cabaret. 

Have you seen those other Madonna movies like Dick Tracy and a League of Their Own?
Madonna shined in those roles.  I have always wanted a remake of these movies in India.

I dream of SRK doing Dick Tracy.  And perhaps Deepika doing Madonna's role.  

Do you think it would be appealing to Indians?

Madonna doing Marilyn Monroe hangover in Dick Tracy was iconic.

She was a femme fatale and bar singer.

[Post Removed]

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

fazgostoso hasgottogo

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Katrina got a lot of surgeries done. Madhuri botox she did last year before JDJ went down so she looks normal

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Have you seen those other Madonna movies like Dick Tracy and a League of Their Own?
Madonna shined in those roles.  I have always wanted a remake of these movies in India.

I dream of SRK doing Dick Tracy.  And perhaps Deepika doing Madonna's role.  

Do you think it would be appealing to Indians?

Madonna doing Marilyn Monroe hangover in Dick Tracy was iconic.

She was a femme fatale and bar singer.

I've seen very few of her movies because I've never been interested in her as an actress. A League of Their Own was basically already done by SRK with Chak De India.

Detective style films are not very popular in India. The ones popular in America are because the noir genre was wildly successful in the 40s and many classic films are noir films like Double Indemnity, Mildred Pierce, The Postman Always Rings Twice, The Maltese Falcon, Laura, Gilda, The Lady from Shanghai, The Big Sleep, Chinatown, etc. India doesn't have that same history with noir/detective films so I don't see it working.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I'm sorry, I know you keep saying that but I just find it hard to believe because there is too much in common. Your last few threads were both anti-Katrina and anti-Deepika, both of whom she hates with a passion. Other users who said they know you from years back said you were a big Aishwarya fan. Yet, in the last month or so, all your threads and posts go out of your way to attack Aishwarya so I find that very odd even with those users vouching for you. Tanya did not, to my knowledge, hate Aishwarya until she wanted to try and bother me so she started creating a lot of anti-Aishwarya threads around December. So if you were a big Aishwarya fan, it's a little too coincidental that just recently you've become anti-Aish.

Finally there's the fact that other users confirmed that Tanya's favorite was Madhuri and that she rigged the Salman Khan movie tournament polls for HAHK to win. And here we have a thread that is pro-Madhuri, anti-Kat so all of it seems very strange.

And just to be clear, I don't have a problem with you liking certain actresses and disliking certain ones but when your tastes seem to overlap completely with Tanya, a known troll, it becomes very suspicious. That's why, although I want to believe you, it feels like everytime you post, I have more doubts because your posts don't read that far off from Tanya's.

Seems like you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA who Tanya was. 

She was neither an Aishwarya Rai fan nor her hater, a big Salman fan though.. also she never hated or disliked Katrina and Deepika even a bit. 

The only celeb she hated with a passion was SRK. 

You better get your facts right... lol

ps:  As far as I remember her, contrary to what you wrote she was not someone who can be labeled as a known troll. She was someone who spoke her mind openly about her likes and dislikes, that does not make one a troll. 

-------

Edited by sharaban - 3 months ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

she must be using a better botox brandsmiley2smiley36

[Post Removed]