King107 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I have noticed in interviews with Roohi aka Pratiksha, they don't ask her the questions we want answers too. Like in today's segment Roohi and Armaan meet in cafe and Roohi asks promises from Armaan of being given the most importance by him. I mean how can a married woman like Roohi ask a promise from Armaan who is married to Abhira? That is wholly inappropriate and difficult to stomach for me as I watched Ghum season 1 it's along the same lines which was bad in itself. 

Why don't interviewers ask the actors when they are interviewing them, isn't it wrong of Roohi to ask for such promises from Armaan when both are married to someone else? If we get the actors point of view then atleast fans have some answers to what they want to know aswell. 

Don't you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They will put the blame on the writers, aur kya hi bol sakte hai smiley36

Sh has been constantly on self-defensive mode when talking about Ar going to Ruhi all the time. He implies Ruhi is a maha bechari for some reason smiley36

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

They asked Sheh something today and he said I will do whatever the writers ask me to do 😂 They will never answer these kind of questions. 

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Befikre

They asked Sheh something today and he said I will do whatever the writers ask me to do 😂 They will never answer these kind of questions. 

Sheh seems to be done already. He obviously knows that he is going to be bashed on every SMsmiley36. Bechara bol raha hai mere writers jaisa likhenge wahi karunga bhai. Meri galti nahi haismiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Befikre

And they shouldn’t answer such questions. Social media toh Aisa fafalta hai. Kinda good fun 😂