fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Why is Rishta degrading itself by showing cringe jeth/bhabi scenes chii I used to watch this show with my daadi/grand mother as a kid please don’t ruin our memories at least. Also why do they play sad songs on Ruhi are they trying to justify her love for her jeth like what even today they played bedardya sometimes they play ristha sad song why normalise EMA by showing Ruhi as bechari

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

She doesn't see armaan as BIL..she only sees him as her soulmate..so for lost soulmates sad song must be played na..kya itna bhi haq nahi kya ruhi ko 🤢🤢🤢

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Why is Rishta degrading itself by showing cringe jeth/bhabi scenes chii I used to watch this show with my daadi/grand mother as a kid please don’t ruin our memories at least. Also why do they play sad songs on Ruhi are they trying to justify her love for her jeth like what even today they played bedardya sometimes they play ristha sad song why normalise EMA by showing Ruhi as bechari

This show is about relationships.

Extra martial affairs or attraction to spouses's siblings do happen all over the world.

DKP is just keeping up with modern trends and trying to show that those relationships, wrong by society's rules, can and will happen even in the best of homes between people considered good. And also by showing these kind of stories, it brings up moral questions in viewers mind as well. 

Morality is subjective for many.

Of course in terms of story telling, this 'relationship' between ruhi and armaan is paving the way for a mirror moment of his parents story, his redemption arc and of course the start of his romance with abhira.

For Ruhi, it is a mirror moment of her mother/maasi story and paving the way for her and abhira story plus the lifelong conflict they will have.

For Rohit/Armaan same as above plus will bring up shades of untrust and possibility a lifelong split between them.

Emotional affair is more dangerous than an actual affair. The damage is more cruel.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Rajan Shahi :

images (72).jpeg

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Why is Rishta degrading itself by showing cringe jeth/bhabi scenes 

Kaha degrade? Upgrade Kar raha hai RS with time. smiley36