After Vanraj ,Now Anuj is having lust dreams for Anupama 😑

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Remember during Maya track how Vanraj used to have lust dreams for Anupama now after watching Anuj dream of him with Anupama ,,now he is doing the same thing WTH !!Anuj dreaming about upma romantically is wrong on so many levels.Majboor is wrong just like Vanraj was despite being married to kavya.mow Anuj is so desperate to get MAA  back,daydreaming about her,telling people he cannot live without her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Anuj is having lusty dreams of Anuj? as the title suggests- thats even more problematic on a whole new level

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

Anuj is having lusty dreams of Anuj? as the title suggests- thats even more problematic on a whole new level

Sorry I didn't notice that

Yeh serial dekh ker Mera dimaag kharab ho chuka hai

Minanne thumbnail

Sorry but I haven't been following the show recently. What do you mean by lusty?

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anuj is getting romantic with Anu in the dream sequence. His romantic desires for Anu are unethical because he is going to marry Shruti soon. Plus, he got into a live-in with a new woman within an year of divorce, forgetting his 26-year-old love. Sexual desire with no real love and commitment is lust. Hope you understood why we are calling Anuj lusty!

Edited by Time_to_move_on - 3 months ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Maa still takes the cake for lusty 

She lusty for MoochRaj since day 1 so she could keep her Baa around her always 

Then she was lusty for Anuj so he could be her cash cow 

Now she lusty for Deepu so she can do her "nayi" udaan by using him to open a "new" bijness. 

Minanne thumbnail

Woah, thank you for explaining. Honestly I have just given up on most current shows. I feel like shows were good till 2018 with a few exceptions like Sony TV shows still being good after that they all just became the same.