Would Maa have abandoned CA if she was born out of her womb ?

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

I think we all know the answer to that don't we !!

Saw her berating Toshu in PC with no sharam on passport or watever (who writes these crass dialogues smiley5) , n I was like - Lady, have you ever thought in these years when you were busy being jogan, how many times the child you conveniently abandoned would have been sick? Atleast that useless weasel didnt run away from his family , cant believe even a piece of shit like Tosu is more defendable than this Jagat Maa smiley44

DKP has gone so horribly wrong in this topic of adoption by showing that adopted children like AK n CA , should forever be grateful and accept whatever breadcrumbs of attn and love are thrown at them..And will be abandoned the moment they ask for more smiley6Atleast Anuj was lucky with his parents n GK kaka , his luck ran out the moment he met this lady in India , poor CA didnt even get that .. 

I'm beyond caring now what nonsense DKP sells in the name of women empowerment , but I still feel angry when I see ppl and Maa supporters on SM bashing CA- "Maaya ka khoon" , manhoos beti , ungrateful brat n such nonsense .smiley7 (Though I do agree with them that CA was better off at the ashram and shouldnt have come into this mental couple's life)  

N we all know how its going to end ...AK and CA will be made villians for 2-3 months more to milk sympathy for this useless FL .Then suddenly Maa will scoop in to save her "Bebli" from an accident or fire..Then both will land @ her feet and apologise same cycle will continue ,,,,

I so wish DKP would just write AK and CA off (along with this unnecesary Shru)..Im sure DKP will anyway make Pari n not CA d next gen lead    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

She absolutely would Not have abandoned CA if she gave birth to her as she would be her sagha khoon.

If she gave birth to CA then she would be another disrespectful brat who is embarrassed of her mother yet upma would still slave after chanting Alle Melli Bebliiii while the latter humiliates her constantly!

Anything birthed by this panauti orat is problematic and venomous and should be tossed away before it grows into a monster!

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

For the title - Khoon ke, dil ke, mann ke riste kagaz pe ya ladai jhagde se khatam nahi hote 

Tosu se khoon ka, Vanraj se dil ka aur Baa Bapuji se mann ka rista hai

CA (ya Anuj) se kabhi koi rista tha hi nahi to Maa ko usko chodne ke pehle sochne ki zarurat nahi padi, as per Maa - wo log to khus hi honge, afterall unko unki khusi ke liye hi choda Maa ne

Most twisted reasoning you will ever hear but Maa firmly believes in what she says 😂

Another thing, she is seen lecturing Tosu that he is partying while his daughter is lying in fever, didn’t Maa leave a sick CA couple of times to attend to Shahs? CA also had fever, panic attacks, nightmares, each time she said Mummy mujhe chod kar to nahi jaoge na and Maa said kabhi*3 nahi, jarra bhi nahi, lekin abhi mujhe jana padega na Pari/Tosu Bhai/Baa/Kinjal Bhabhi ko meri jarurat he ne, tu to meri achchi beti hai samajh jayegi ne

Whatever Tosu is doing he has learnt all this from his Maa.

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Maa’s womb is not important here, the X or Y Shah chromosome of the foetus that filled the womb is what matters…

Anuj is equally accountable if not more for the injustice done to CA, he cannot claim to love the adopted daughter when he let her suffer at the hands of his beloved wife and her filthy family.

He put her through so much despite knowing how incapable they were as a couple to raise a vulnerable kid who craved attention and care but got not none instead was served taunts and insecurities in abundance.

SM spewing hate on Maaya and CA is plain disgusting and the makers should be held responsible for being so ignorant and irresponsible in handling adoption and its risks/ implications. I know money is above all but people defending such crass handling of the issue to glorify their FL is simply unacceptable.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly and people pointing out that disliking a character as equivalent to disliking the actor and feeling bad for the adult actors doing the same to a child actor. Really need to re-think......

The makers drawing the Divine parlance is equally WRONG.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

Maa’s womb is not important here, the X or Y Shah chromosome of the foetus that filled the womb is what matters…

Anuj is equally accountable if not more for the injustice done to CA, he cannot claim to love the adopted daughter when he let her suffer at the hands of his beloved wife and her filthy family.

He put her through so much despite knowing how incapable they were as a couple to raise a vulnerable kid who craved attention and care but got not none instead was served taunts and insecurities in abundance.

SM spewing hate on Maaya and CA is plain disgusting and the makers should be held responsible for being so ignorant and irresponsible in handling adoption and its risks/ implications. I know money is above all but people defending such crass handling of the issue to glorify their FL is simply unacceptable.

This is an interesting point actually bcz I remember reading comments like had Anuj given her a "bio child" as opposed to adopted one , itna Shah house nahi bhagti phirti ...Typically regressive thinking , but can be attributed to certain section of the TRP aud   

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The fact of the matter is, she did not run to Shah House for her adult, married "kids" alone.

She ran to Shah House to resolve marital issues between Kavya-Vanraj, even Hansmukh-Leela, take care of the smooth phinctioning of the Shah House along with sponsoring ALL phunctions, taking care of the extended phemily, mohalle ka snecks oarder, massage to Kavya during pegnancy, grandchildren health (despite having an army), reviving Mishter Shah's mental health also ensuring regular doje oph adrak wali Chai and sabka phevret nasta.

The Maa angle was only an excuse, the root cause is the surname.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Tomorrow Toshu will royally insult her and banish her. But, she will say, "Meri Haq Hain Tujh Pe, Pari Pe, Mein Ayungi, Bhagban Bhi Nahin Rok Payega Iss Maa Ko." Then "Apne Toh Apne" Hote Hain will be played in the BG.

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Tomorrow Toshu will royally insult her and banish her. But, she will say, "Meri Haq Hain Tujh Pe, Pari Pe, Mein Ayungi, Bhagban Bhi Nahin Rok Payega Iss Maa Ko." Then "Apne Toh Apne" Hote Hain will be played in the BG.

Asli maza toh tab ayega jab Deepu will yell at Toshu for insulting his param pujniye mum and maa will cry in Deepu’s arms…

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

Asli maza toh tab ayega jab Deepu will yell at Toshu for insulting his param pujniye mum and maa will cry in Deepu’s arms…

And Majboor will Tadap in the BG.