LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Hey guys!

I'd stopped watching TMD for a long time now, and i recently just started again. All the tracks have consistently been giving me a headache. Some of you might know that I was active on this forum when the show started. And I think that all the pairings - SaHan, VeeRat, and SeeRry have great chemistry that is being under-utilized. From the past few episodes, I can see that Garry and Keerat have great chemistry too (please don't kill mesmiley13).

I was thinking about writing an FF where I take the premise of TMD and rewrite the entire story, but with bearable tracks. What do you guys think? Shall I do it?

Love,

Niya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes please do 👍🙏

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please do! 

mirai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello again! 

Go ahead and write it and don't forget to tag me, please.smiley27

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Definitely write - most of the times the FF’s are actual saving grace for a show.

I am back here after a while as well and the way I cackled when I saw the show smiley37. It is as expected for ITV.

As for Keerat Garry - I agree that they have chemistry and no you don’t need to deserve any hate for that. Chemistry between people is a perception of the viewer combined with how the actors project it as well, right now both actors for Garry and Keerat are doing the forbidden love part exceptionally well I would say. The unbelievable part is Garry’s and Veer’s 360 turn coz it’s not a logical change. I see no change in Angad.

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Hello, when will you start writing as the show is crap now, at least we could have some sanity from FF's.

Amanita09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Pls do