Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Snowfally

Drama and unpredictability, especially if you watch the serial irregularly.

Angad and Seerat >>> Angad & Sahiba and Garry & Seerat >>> Veer bad, Garry good smiley3 >>> Garry & Keerat? smiley3

Yeah I mean, if someone is watching it just for the shock value of it, they do have a lot to offer :D

Infact by the looks of it, the makers believe in the phrase " Bad publicity is also publicity" ;)

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

Yeah I mean, if someone is watching it just for the shock value of it, they do have a lot to offer :D

Infact by the looks of it, the makers believe in the phrase " Bad publicity is also publicity" ;)

True! I haven't watched a lot of the episodes and seeing the posts here, I am lucky to not get attached to any character. 

Sahiba - Angad divorce, not divorced, Veer pretending to commit su**ide smiley29 - seriously, the shock value is very high currently!

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It's almost hypnotic, like you couldn't look away from a train wreck.

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

It's almost hypnotic, like you couldn't look away from a train wreck.

U mean similar to Stockholm's syndrome? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Oh wait, it's ironical.. with the amount of kidnappings and abuse the characters go through.. and still they feel sympathetic to each other, it's quite an apt comparison πŸ™†

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gags05

U mean similar to Stockholm's syndrome? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Oh wait, it's ironical.. with the amount of kidnappings and abuse the characters go through.. and still they feel sympathetic to each other, it's quite an apt comparison πŸ™†

Yup. It's quite a bit like Stockholm syndrome actually.  smiley36 We viewers also have a toxic rlship with the show. smiley36

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

Yup. It's quite a bit like Stockholm syndrome actually.  smiley36 We viewers also have a toxic rlship with the show. smiley36

Currently nothing surprises me anymore.

I just want angad with Makkhi love story .πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I m shipping them. 

Garry with Jail 

And Veer with drugs.

I ship them all