TMD Social Media Updates & BTS Thread

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Hello everyone,

I'm opening this thread for you all to post any Social Media updates regarding the show.

Please DO NOT post links from Twitter/ Insta etc in the EDT. That thread is meant for Episode Discussions ONLY. If any such links are found in the EDT they will be moved to this thread.

Thank you!

tag credit: oh_nakhrewaali

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

We can post shows discussion from twitter here ? 

And what abt the trp polls ..in the trp thread there is no such option to create poll ...hw to make poll for trp

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 3 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

We can post shows discussion form twitter here ? 

And what abt the trp polls ..in the trp thread there is no such option to create poll ...hw to make poll for trp

You can post discussions/ opinions from SM but make sure you don't bring in fan wars and unnecessarily cause unrest in the forum.

I don't understand what you mean by TRP polls? Could you elaborate? 

We have a TRP thread where you can post weekly TRPs. 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

You can post discussions/ opinions from SM but make sure you don't bring in fan wars and unnecessarily cause unrest in the forum.

I don't understand what you mean by TRP polls? Could you elaborate? 

We have a TRP thread where you can post weekly TRPs. 

like i usually make polls ki full week ye hua trp kitna hoga with options ...I know we can discuss abt trp in trp threads but we can't give options to select like polls 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

like i usually make polls ki full week ye hua trp kitna hoga with options ...I know we can discuss abt trp in trp threads but we can't give options to select like polls 

Do you mean prediction poll for what the TRP will be next week based on what the TRP is this week?

If yes, this is allowed, but make sure you provide a range of options.

New poll cannot be created in a thread itself. You have to go the Forum's Main Page and click on New Poll just like you do when creating a New Topic.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Do you mean prediction poll for what the TRP will be next week based on what the TRP is this week?

If yes, this is allowed, but make sure you provide a range of options.

New poll cannot be created in a thread itself. You have to go the Forum's Main Page and click on New Poll just like you do when creating a New Topic. 

yes prediction poll 

Actually today only i hv made one such trp  prediction post but now I'm seeing that has been merged into trp thread 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

yes prediction poll 

Actually today only i hv made one such trp  prediction post but now I'm seeing that has been merged into trp thread 

All discussions related to TRP will be merged or moved to the TRP thread.

Polls have to be created newly since they are not like regular threads. 

Please make sure you are including all options in the poll, it cannot be a biased one.

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2