Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Just watched it yesterday, have a question about double agent. What was the reason to hide identity when it was insignificant character ti the story?

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Just watched it yesterday, have a question about double agent. What was the reason to hide identity when it was insignificant character ti the story?

I think it was to justify the climax? Or maybe it’s to show that mostly they always have someone who’s helping them undercover. 

By the way my heart stopped when they showed Zarina begum was with Azhar and I was like no please don’t kill Taj and put my Shammi for another 20 years of guilt 👽. Thank god, Rocky did one good thing by showing that Zarina begum was team hero smiley37

Edited by MiVida_Messi - 3 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Bekaar dil Video song not sure if I can post this but most people have already seen the movie https://x.com/daalchaawal_/status/1754468073174614270?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

bekaar dil song officially out now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_2_zZ_ovNM

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Hrithik looks so heavenly in these beach songs, be it meherbaan, Ghungroo or Bekaar dil, sth is so gorgeous in him. War 2 should utilize the beauty man, I wonder what ayaan will do with the music.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Hrithik looks so heavenly in these beach songs, be it meherbaan, Ghungroo or Bekaar dil, sth is so gorgeous in him. War 2 should utilize the beauty man, I wonder what ayaan will do with the music.

Ayaan's films usually have great  music I just hope it;s not a bad story like Brahmastra

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Ayaan's films usually have great  music I just hope it;s not a bad story like Brahmastra

honestly don’t know what to expect, Fighter with a good story, such good performances still underperformed, so I wonder what Ayaan is cooking. I don’t want to see the legend of Kabir being ruined.