Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

If reddit is a stupid place then why did you believe a random gossip monger's word that Bipasha recommended ksg for fighter?

Reddit is infested with bhosdifer fans who used to ship her with c, wahi anuj and kushal but when all of their ships tanked they retreated 😭😭

Tanuj and Tanya broke up and he dated winget post code M that's why she accompanied him to his every match, held hands and blushed whenever paps used to yell "kya jodi hai" winget is tanuj's lady luck 😭😭 

Successful actors don't do sidekick roles thats why wahi did a sidekick role ko vivan in HS4? and winget did love Kiya aur lag gayi 😭😭

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

DMG always had better trps than beyhad. The show was on the verge of going offair thanks to Sadma but the producers called back KSG to save the sinking ship and viola the trps increased 😭

Successful actors do roles and are approached in big production houses which flop 0.3 actors don't. His next is a lead so all your theories are down the gutter 😭 Sid Anand himself said Sartaj was casted after auditioning it proves what a pathological liar you are rim. He got the role on his own merit and in that interview the interviewer asked about DMG hence he replies he also spoke about his upcoming projects.

KSG has forgotten Jennifer but you winget keeps giving interviews about him post divorce, seems she can't get over him just like her stans

Also, successful actors are not desperate for music videos opposite criminals unlike your fav 🤣🤪

I don’t care about Tanuj. His dad was abusive toward his mom but Tanuj and Tanya always dated. If they broke up, then they would never get marry. No couple can get marry after they break up. Some fans shipped them but Jennifer has nothing to do with Tanuj. I also heard KSG’s didn’t want Bips as daughter-in-law because of her long time relationship with John. His parents cut all the ties with KSG after he went against them  and now he is only seen with Bips family. His family still has good connections with Jennifer. His brother, sister-in-law and cousin still follows Jennifer in IG but they never followed Bips. So they know her value even if he didn’t know her value. Bips didn’t even attend his own brother’s wedding. Any of course, he forgot Jennifer because he is the one that cheated on her. He can’t talk about any of his exes because Bips will beat him up if he does. Bips has good relationship with her ex like Dino but he can’t have good relationship with his exes. She is very dominating and that’s why KSG’s family hates her. He even forgot his own family. So obviously, he will also forgot his ex wife. He has no good other work. That’s why the host asked him about DMG. If he became successful in Bollywood, then they would never ask him about DMG. If Wahi played sidekick role in HS4, then KSG also played sidekick role in HS3. There is no proof he got the sidekick told by doing audition because he gave audition before got Bollywood but it didn’t work out. Because of Bips request, Sid casted him but Sid payed the price by casting some random actors on his movie. The movie is flopping. And anybody can do music video. Successful actress like Parineeti is doing music video. Gurmeet is also doing music video. I don’t understand what Wahi, Tanuj and Jennifer’s other co-star has to do with this topic. It’s you who is using their names to promote them on Hrithik’s movie. That shows you can’t forget about jennkrr and her co-stars when he forgot about her. DMG is a dusted show but he will always use that show to remain relevant. 

Edited by Bird32 - 4 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is this fighter reviews thread or a KSG vs Winget thread? Please guys get a grip, write spoilers here. Let’s not be silly 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Finally it is a Saturday and I got the time to write this.

I wnat to mention that when I started watching the movie, I did not expect it to have so much heart and emotions, given it was  Sid Anand-Hrithik venture, I expected a very stylish and slick narrative where the hero can do no wrong and the story is how he saves the country. To my surprise, everything wrong in the story is somehow connected with Shamsher aka Patty's job position catalyzed by his personal equation with the characters. It was an amazing narrative, we do not see a Rajveer or  kabir in him, Rajveer and Kabir would probably never shut up if someone is publicly demeaning their decisions or accusing them for something which repeatedly triggered their trauma, however just like a lost cause and let us say an extremely guilty man, Shamsher stays mum and takes the bullet everytime something goes wrong unless he is court martialed. 

The movie's first half is excellent, the way it starts with the bonding period of the crew and with subtle tension between Rocky and Patty, leading to the disclosure that Patty tries to push minni away because the loss of his fiancee Naina aka NJ still traumatizes him and he is unable to move on to the scene when they are on flight and Taj gives him a head nod that it is okay to move on now, you deserve to let go off the past. Some brilliant writing here.

The banters between Red-nose and Patty and Patty winning the first round by bringing Taj-Bash back after the air strike had the audience in claps, in that moment it was also established that when it came to saving his own career or saving his friends', he would choose the latter. It was also applause worthy that they did not show Red nose as someone useless and dumb, instead he comes back to crush Patty's heroics of the air strike, in such a away that it puts a question on his entire job and personal mental trauma. Ohh I loved the entire aerial shot when Red-Nose captures Taj-Bash in Plaistan and Patty is completely clueless, broken and his vision is impaired metaphorically upon the disaster which happened within few minutes of what was supposed to be a simple day in office. The background score completely justified the intensity of the entire sequence. Similarly, Sanchi and Patty's equation, when nobody believed in him, she lets go off her trauma and grief and hugs him to esnure that he deserved it. I cannot express how much emotional that scene was, both Sanjeeda and Hrithik were smiley27

Coming to Patty and minni, I must say it was a subtle, old school, slow burn romance which we do not expect from any Hrithik or any Sid Anand film. Hrithik's chemistry with all his leading ladies has been one of the highlights of his success, be it Amisha, Kareena, Priety, Aishwarya, Priyanka and Katrina, I think it is safe to say that the chemistries were so good, that we always wished we get more movies of each of the pairings, however with Deepika, it was not the typical boy meet girl and fall in love story, here they both played characeters who healed each other from their setbacks. While Minni makes him feel more guilty that he was ready to move on from NJ, so much that he bottles up his feelings inside and tries to find a redemption by saving the junior NJ in her first landing, it does not stop him from making Minni's parents be aware of her heroics. I loved the entire scene between Minni's parents and Patty, ohh Aushotosh Rana and Hrithik in the same frame will always give me a Luthra-Kabir dejavu, such good actors they are that in the scene itself, it felt like Patty redeemed himself, as a viewer i was like someone please hug him now, enough of the suffering. The chemistry between Deepika and Hrithik was beautiful, I do not understand how people who do not see it, because the chemistry was between the characters and they completely nailed it, their love story was not the central cruxof the plot however, there is a moment when your heart will literally beg that somehow these two end up hugging each other and crying out their hearts. 

Lastly, coming to the best duo of the movie, Rocky-Patty, shall i say that i did not realize that Hrithik mostly has the best chemistry with men, LMAO, here also his best chemistry was with Anil Kapoor, and rightfully as the story was all about the 'You killed my sister' and 'I loved your sister' narrative. When the first half played, every single moment Rocky insulted Patty and demeaned him, there was only one thing in my mind that 'Patty, grow a spine and shhut the man up', but the moment they show NJ's helicopter crash and that she was indeed Rocky's sister, everyone probably bows down to the fact that who is justified more, is it Rocky, because he once believed that Shmasher would be the last one to be responsible for Naina's death, or is it Shamsher, who knows that no amount of explanation will bring his Naina back and he just takes up all the accusations.

Bashir's death and the mitti song, had the entire theater silent, and vande maataram in the screen was goosebumps for everyone, I am not even an indian but it did the trick. I loved how the hero was Bashir and Taj in every frame, it was Shamsher's story but everyone was ready to die for Taj and Bashir, the paralell quoting of the holy quran and Shamsher's patriotic poem by both Taj-Bashir was one of those rarae cinematic moments when you beg that let them not die, otherwise nobody cares for side kicks, however here you want them to stay alive so that the reunion redeems their best friend in charge.

Performances:

Hrithik is amazing, he looks amazing, for some reason it felt like I have never seen this version of Hrithik in his previous films, the subtlety in his eyes and the magnitude of his screen presence is like a rainbow of a star-actor vehicle, I wonder does Bollywood have any A-list actor who can make you gawk just with a mere walk on the run way and at the same time make you feel like crying that his suffering was non-stop? It was a constant battle between good looks and failed hero, and the failed hero wins, teh fact that he looks so good makes you believe in the theory that those eyes can never lie. I watched Vedha and i doubted whether he can outdo himself, but boy did he prove me wrong? Yes he did and everything apart from his looks and dancing was that we wall rooted for Shamsher, his redemption and his peace of mind.

Anil Kapoor and Deepika were amazing in their characters, there was not a single moment where you thought they were stars, they emoted so well and on top of it, for some reason it felt like they have been in airforce for real. The supporting cast of Karan, Akshay, Sanjeeda and Rishabh were amazing too. One of the rare movies where you love the hero of the film but the supporting cast elevates the movie.

Music

The best song is Mitti, hands down, a visual spectacle, it will stay with everyone for a long time. Bekaar dil will be a chartbuster, I have zero doubts in it, Bekaar dil also reminds you of meherbaan from Bang Bang, but of course the song is entirely a different vibe. Dil banane waleya is so underrated too, such pitch perfect song. 

Overall, the movie has immense repeat value, the first half itself is a reason why I will watch it for multiple times, the second half is for anyone who just loves movies. Sid Anand truly made his best film, it is something like you were re-visting old bollywood classic where the narrative draws you to the characters more and you just root for a happy ending instead of any more trauma. 

The review is too long, but after ages I have felt so good and happy as a fan, the last time everything in a movie was perfect for me was Top Gun- Maverick, ironically both of the movies have no similarities except for the fact that they have airplanes and the heroes are suffering with life long guilt.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 months ago

People were quick to write off the film after one bad Monday I am glad it is doing well now

If it released in UAE it would have made a lot of money there