ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

OMG I just couldn't stand the gaudy and unsophisticated clothes palki and shanaya were wearing. her head thingi and makeup oooh ma. itni pyari hai but serial mein bhoot bana kar dikhate hai

shaurya in golden sherwani with brown sneakers kinda shoes. smiley37

PAlki ka red golden lehnga and her awful hairstyle..

To top it Shaurya was smelling palki. . i wish they don't show creepy moves. his previous confused attraction was so precious,

In kumkum bhagya too shanaya is being portrayed as a victim. shurya is being told by abrar kazi that shanaya ko dhokha mat do.. i mean what a joke yaarsmiley37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Listen, I'm just waiting to see Rajveer in the KKB crossover! Would he know who Purvi is to him or did they do this entire bank heist plotline so that Preeta won't be at the wedding and they don't have to address how Purvi is technically Rajveer and Shaurya's niece?? smiley37

Edited by foreverlazy - 3 months ago
Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChulbuliRao

OMG I just couldn't stand the gaudy and unsophisticated clothes palki and shanaya were wearing. her head thingi and makeup oooh ma. itni pyari hai but serial mein bhoot bana kar dikhate hai

shaurya in golden sherwani with brown sneakers kinda shoes. smiley37

PAlki ka red golden lehnga and her awful hairstyle..

To top it Shaurya was smelling palki. . i wish they don't show creepy moves. his previous confused attraction was so precious,

In kumkum bhagya too shanaya is being portrayed as a victim. shurya is being told by abrar kazi that shanaya ko dhokha mat do.. i mean what a joke yaarsmiley37

Actually the whole Milan was  a jock...

Technically Shaurya and Rajveer was purvi's mama ...

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

Listen, I'm just waiting to see Rajveer in the KKB crossover! Would he know who Purvi is to him or did they do this entire bank heist plotline so that Preeta won't be at the wedding and they don't have to address how Purvi is technically Rajveer and Shaurya's niece?? smiley37

i don't think they have the guts to show that.. they are gonna show purvis hubby as shaurya's friend and hope that the old viewers have forgotton all about itsmiley44smiley37

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

exactly.. they want to avoid it that's why the introduction was shaurya is RV's friend, rather than any relationship with Purvi

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Actually the whole Milan was  a jock...

Technically Shaurya and Rajveer was purvi's mama ...

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

i don't think they have the guts to show that.. they are gonna show purvis hubby as shaurya's friend and hope that the old viewers have forgotton all about itsmiley44smiley37

Naagin aur Bekaboo ka utpatang family tree nahi sambhala gaya inse, bade aye spin-off create karne. Main likh deti hoon, Preeta aur Prachi ko behenein banake Sarla ko Pragya ki maa se badi behen banane wale hein yeh log. smiley37

Edited by foreverlazy - 3 months ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't know why you're holding our boy Shaurya's sniffing against him. Raghav Rao was sniffing Pallavi's hair on three different occasions.Orchard.Strawberry.Lavender.

Haven't seen the last few episodes. I gather Shanaya had a complete personality transplant. Watch out. The way they are whitewashing her character(with no reason for her change) it's pretty clear that she's being awarded as a consolation prize to Shaurya who'll lose all his badboy colorfulness and end up being a perfect Luthra sheep.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

Naagin aur Bekaboo ka utpatang family tree nahi sambhala gaya inse, bade aye spin-off create karne. Main likh deti hoon, Preeta aur Prachi ko behenein banake Sarla ko Pragya ki maa se badi behen banane wale hein yeh log. smiley37

Yeah that naagin bekaboo family tree is Just insane....Oh God kon kiska beta bahu bhanji ban jaathi hai kisiko patha hi nahi.smiley37

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

I don't know why you're holding our boy Shaurya's sniffing against him. Raghav Rao was sniffing Pallavi's hair on three different occasions.Orchard.Strawberry.Lavender. My raghav raosmiley42I actually like the hair sniffing scene but the way kumkum bhagya mein purvi sister made face after watching that and shaurya made that apologetic face.. he should show the guts to stand his ground. his scenes are so rushed. that was sickening. the treatment creatives are now giving to shaurya is pathetic.

Haven't seen the last few episodes. I gather Shanaya had a complete personality transplant. Watch out. The way they are whitewashing her character(with no reason for her change) it's pretty clear that she's being awarded as a consolation prize to Shaurya who'll lose all his badboy colorfulness and end up being a perfect Luthra sheep.smiley37 yes.. they can't make rajveer exciting so they are killing shaurya.. make him look insipid so that rajveer ke fans bad jaaye. bloody hell people have lost interest. isse achce to kaise mujhe tum mil gaye hai.. mature role but so much fun them two are.. very soon more serials will come up and kundali bus bankrobbery ad slipping from the stairs hi karte rahenge

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, Kaise mujhe tum mil gaye has started getting interesting since the hero has started believing in the heroine and stopped torturing her. Hero is a mama's boy though. Why do all Zee shows have a gazillion villains? Kundali Bhagya is the only exception. Only two. Nidhi and Shaurya are embarrassment to villains everywhere. None of their schemes succeed and they end up looking incompetent instead.

Edited by capricornrcks - 3 months ago