olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Armaan rushed into Abhira's college campus with his father and rest of police...He had received 3 missed calls from Abhira & a call from college administration stating that Yuvraj was here in the college and after Abhira with a gun in his hand.He had rushed liked a hurricane from his house.He cursed himself.Abhira was right he was "gadha".....He had been with Ruhi and his cousins when he had received Abhira's call and thats why he had let it go voice mail.But when he called her called she didnt pick up and instead he got a call from her college...He prayed to god to keep his wife safe....The police entered the  building and he saw Abhira at gun point of Yuvraj...That moment literally stopped his heart...He saw injury on Abhira's head and hands.

Armaan (stepping slowly towards Youvraj and Abhira)-Abhira ko akela chod do Yuvraj.....Door hato usse....

Yuvraj (laughing like a maniac)-Nahi door tum hato uski life se......Door raho (pointing at Abhira's head)-Warna maar dooga mai usse.....

Madhav (calmly)-Woh galti mat karna Yuvraaj....Tum already 2 logo ke maut ki liye zimmedaar ho,agar Abhira ko kuch bhi hua na toh be assured police department tumhe chodegi nai....Gun door karo Abhira se and surrender.....

Yuvraaj (yelling)-NAI !! Mai kar raha tha na usse shaadi,agar ye Armaan beech mai nai aata toh iski ma bhi zinda hoti aur hamari shaadi bhi ho jaati (yelling at Armaan)-Kyu beech mai aa raha hai tu.....

Slowly and steadily by keeping him occupied Armaan was inching towards them...Here at Poddar House everybody saw on the television how a stalker and gunman had raged inside the campus of law college....Phuphasa immediately recognized the guy as Yuvraj and told Dadisa that this was the same man who killed Akshara-Abhira's mother....And how he stalked Abhira and tried to force her to marry him....Ruhi was shocked hearing this.She made out that the call Armaan received was about this....She never knew that Abhira was suffering from something like this.....

Madhav (still trying to negotiate with Yuvraaj )-Kyu parehan kar rahe ho isse ? Chod do usse Yuvraaj...Tum kisi bhi ladki ke saath zabardasti nai kar sakte.....

Yuvraaj (yelling )-NAI MATLAB NAI !! Ya toh Abhira mujhse shaadi karegi ya phir mai usse maar dalooga....

Armaan (angrily)-Woh tumse shaadi nai karna chahti hai....Bahut shaanti se baat karli tumse.....Chodo usse....

Yuvraj (yelling)-NAI ka matlab samajh nai aata hai kya.....

Armaan could see police constable and his father going around Yuvraaj.He decided to distract him little more.He could see Abhira was very much scared he could see a knife mark on her throat and couple more injuries and his blood boiled ....He wanted to get her out of this....He didnt know why but he couldn't see her like this...in this condition....

Armaan (angrily)-Mai bola na chod. Chod meri biwi ko......Kaunsi bhasha mai bolu.........She is my wife you idiot.........

And in that moment Police jumped on Yuvraaj and Armaan pulled Abhira away from him.He hugged her tightly.She was very scared this time.They both heard a sound of trigger and saw Yuvraj gunned down....Finally he was dead....Armaan felt like Abhira's grip on him loosening and he saw that she had fainted in his arms...Madhav and Armaan took Abhira to the hospital...Armaan was panicking.He didnt know why he felt like somebody had cut his body in open without anesthesia.Madhav saw his son and smiled...He had finally fallen for the right person...

Armaan (confused)-Aap has kyu rahe hai....

Madhav (smiling)-Because finally you have fallen for the right person...

Armaan (realizing what his father was saying)-Abhira and me are not in love...

Madhav-Than tumhari halat aisi kyu hai.Kisi ki responsiblity laene se aisi halat nai hoti beta...

Armaan (sighing)-She thinks I am in love with Ruhi.She has been avoiding me for the past 3 days....I dont love Ruhi.I might have felt something for her in the past but that is over.

Madhav-Than you need to tell Ruhi that and move on from her to your wife Armaan.She needs you right now.No matter how brave she is,the fact is that her mother is no more and she saw something in you and thats why she asked you to marry Abhira.She trusts you.So live upto that trust...Abhira is absolutely alone.Be her husband.She doesnt need her friend.She needs her husband.Hard for you to believe but you guys are perfect for each other.

Armaan saw Dadi sa,Vidya and Phupasa coming towards them.Madhav signaled him to go inside.He saw Abhira unconscious and so many bandages.He had talked to the doctor.While Abhira was fine physically...the doctor was worried about her mental state.Armaan had their and then decided everything else will come second for him...He needs to be with Abhira.He needs to take care of her...And he had also decided to talk to dadi sa to make Abhira do her internship in Poddar firms.He needed her to stay infront of his eyes 24 hours.....He sat next to Abhira holding her hand.Was he in love with Abhira ? He saw Ruhi watching them from the ICU mirror but he continued to sit there.He saw his phone needing charging and he turned around to put it in charging and in two seconds Abhira woke up in a jerk....

Armaan (sitting next to her)-Abhira relax !! He is gone kuch nai hoga tumhe....(hugging her tightly)-Relax please.....

After almost 5 minutes Armaan felt Abhira relax.He was starting to see what the doctor finally meant.He needed to start making his distance from Ruhi....Today it could have cost Abhira her life..His present was with Abhira and he disnt know when but he somewhere did see a future with Abhira too.Once Abhira was discharged he took her home and surprisingly everybody was friendly and calm.He looked at Madhav who nodded at him.His father had told everybody what had happened with Abhira and who Yuvraaj was....He could see Aryan joking with Abhira but her smile was far away...

At night he was working on a case file while Abhira was studying.But he could almost see how anxious she was regarding anything.He saw his father come in with Vidya along with hot chocolate.....A small smile did come on Abhira's face seeing his father....They did get along well..

Abhira (taking a sip of hot chocolate)-Thank you for saving my life uncle.....

Madhav (smiling)-You are like my daughter Abhira.Call me papa not uncle...And thanks kehne ki koi zaroorat nai hai...Tumne kabhi apne papa ko bola tha thanks......?

Abhira (hesitatingly)-Mere papa ko kuch bhi bolne ka mauka mujhe nai mila tha.....He passed away before i was born.....

Vidya was stunned.There was so much about this girl she or anybody else didnt know.Days passed by but she was still in her shell..Armaan decided to take his cousins help all of whom loved Abhira.Maybe they could help...Ruhi stopped him on the way to Aryan's room....

Ruhi -Tum kese ho Armaan ? How is Abhira ?

Armaan (bluntly)-My wife is fine thanks for asking.

Ruhi-Aise kyu bol rahe ho ? Kuch kaam tha tumse....

Armaan (matter of factly voice)-Kisis aur se kehdo.Itne saare log hai ghar mai....Please dont disturb me....(taking a deep breath)-Ruhi you need to stop coming to me for every little thing....My priority is Abhira.She is my wife.She is in deep trauma right now and she needs me....

Ruhi (angrily)-For one year . She is your wife for one year....You told me that....

Armaan (smiling)-Yes i did but kuch dino se aisa lag raha hai jaise I have a future with Abhira......So please hamari shaadi kaise bhi circumstances mai hui ho the fact is that I am married.And i love her Ruhi.....I love Abhira and not you....

Ruhi was stunned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 will come soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This was amazing! keep writing!

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing... Waiting for next part 

Loved this! 👍

kavya11234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful 😍 🤩 pls do continue asap.. 😍

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice one.. wish something similar happens in the show..Armaan needs to get away from Ruhi.. Waiting for the next one.. do continue soon

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful 😍 please continue soon. Thanks 😊

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Definitely love your version of upcoming scenes in the show related to yuvraj returning. Very beautifully written showing the bond between armaan and his father. 

Excited to read part 2

Please update soon 

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing, finally the ML has a spine. smiley16

Do tag me please.

smiley27