Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhuvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

No sharam left in Ruhi and Armaan

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think this promo is already indicating the what happened in the show... Abhira got doubt on ruhi and armaan relationship...

This track is also misleading like two last promo 

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wanted Armaan to fall for her first ! Poor Abhira is gonna get hurt ! I hope Rohit comes back soon

Kaalogi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't want Armaan to keep oscillating between Abhira & Ruhi.smiley24 Abhira is feeling sad because the only person she can call her own is supporting someone else. Hopefully, she knows the truth soon and starts ignoring Armaan, maybe he'll find his "hidden feelings" for her then.

Kaalogi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gems.musingsRN

Lol it's hilarious how Abhira reminds me of Pakhi didi when she's supposed to be a copy of Saismiley36. Sai was never this desperate, her life didn't revolve around Virat, and these jealous expressions of Abhira are uncannily similar to Pakhi didi 💯. 

But Pakhi didi was jealous for her devar, while Abhira is not. I guess Abhira feels her only support in life, will not always support her.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ruhi to Pakhi didi se bhi zyada niche gir gayi

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Redflag

Ruhi to Pakhi didi se bhi zyada niche gir gayi

As someone who watched Ghum, I disagree. Pakhi was vile and harassed Sai from day 1 , Ruhi hasn't fallen that low.

Jennifeerr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gems.musingsRN

Lol it's hilarious how Abhira reminds me of Pakhi didi when she's supposed to be a copy of Saismiley36. Sai was never this desperate, her life didn't revolve around Virat, and these jealous expressions of Abhira are uncannily similar to Pakhi didi 💯. 

I don't know how your getting Abhira as desperate heresmiley37, armaan is the only person with whom she shares about her days so obviously there will be some attachment, it's the most natural thing and Abhira was never the copy of Sai, she is a totally different character from the start 

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kaalogi

But Pakhi didi was jealous for her devar, while Abhira is not. I guess Abhira feels her only support in life, will not always support her.

Why does she need a support? Wasn't she the one harping about how Ruhi needs to stand on her own feet and people shouldn't support her? It's different when it comes to Abhira herself it seems. Hypocrite much?