fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

No offence to the actress but Ruhi’s character is so weak and poorly written. On top of that the actress really needs to improve her skills. I just don’t get why makers played a sad song on Ruhi when Arman called her out and when she saw Arman and Abhira in their room. Instead of sympathising with her you tend to laugh at those scenes. Why is Ruhi such a blah character?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I don't mind roohi 's character being given screenspace because she is the parallel lead. My only issue is , the actress isn't able to emote properly. 

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

I don't mind roohi 's character being given screenspace because she is the parallel lead. My only issue is , the actress isn't able to emote properly. 

The issue is that she doesn’t have a proper story arc like in Gen 3 Arohi had her own career and aspirations here Ruhi is just a bland character her only job is to spy on a married couple’s bedroom. I wish they had shown her to be strong build a life for herself even after Rohit. Join work again instead of hovering around Armaan 

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now she is off to her maayka...I hope married couple doesn't bring her back to hover around their bedroom...

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She’s a PL. That’s why she’s given SS. 

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well she doesn’t have one single characteristic of parallel lead

Ria23 thumbnail

I mean she is there to create problems in lead couple life. But the main issue is she cant act at all, have no arc, no ambition/dream/goal other than being Armaan wife or seem like doing a EMA or snooping around Armaan-Abhira room. 

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

I mean she is there to create problems in lead couple life. But the main issue is she cant act at all, have no arc, no ambition/dream/goal other than being Armaan wife or seem like doing a EMA or snooping around Armaan-Abhira room. 

I wonder when P got the character sketch, did it only say 'To become Mrs Armaan Poddar' as stated in the promo smiley36

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ruhi is the vamp of the show (at least for now) and vamps get much ss in any show. Problem is, the actress can't act to save her life. Which makes the character all the more intolerable on screen.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: janecastle

Ruhi is the vamp of the show (at least for now) and vamps get much ss in any show. Problem is, the actress can't act to save her life. Which makes the character all the more intolerable on screen.

I don't think she is a vamp. Roohi is delusional and extremely territorial and possesive, a grey character.

The actress just can't act 😔 

Karishma was so good as Arohi goenka. Aru was more vampish than roohi, still a lot of us loved Aru..

Infact the initial phase when Arohi was shown as extremely grey character and Akshara was shown as this kind , sacrificing person... But by the end of the generation, audience loved aru more than Akshu (I loved Akshara only during Kasauli track). I just hope in this season people don't start hating abhira & loving roohi by the end of this generation.