Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Itne saal yaad nahi ayi beta akshara maasi ko.. Akele sara laad pyaar mili tumhe.. If anyone calls your binanu as parnanu you would get so angry..you dint like anybody else sharing your family love.. 

You dint ask to anybody about akshara maasi when you were fully conscious but now unconscious hoke you are saying you miss akshara all of a sudden 

And abhira is back to having all OG heroines symptoms.. 

1) interfering in others matter  in the name of helping others.. 

2) always giving an opinion when you could have remained silent.. Kyuuun abhira 🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Itne saal yaad nahi ayi beta akshara maasi ko.. Akele sara laad pyaar mili tumhe.. If anyone calls your binanu as parnanu you would get so angry..you dint like anybody else sharing your family love.. 

You dint ask to anybody about akshara maasi when you were fully conscious but now unconscious hoke you are saying you miss akshara all of a sudden 

2) always giving an opinion when you could have remained silent.. Kyuuun abhira 🤣🤣🤣

Abhira lead hai na. Is liye, don’t forget to get into others business is favorite pass time of Abhira legacy, did u forget OG Akshara, and classic case Naira, she had good time in taming Goenka’s 

Abhira and Dadisa give me Dadi and Naira vibes. 

And Abhira and Rhui calling every one madhu, kaju, Manu, kavu. I hope u rem Akshara 2 and Harshvardhan also had a similar scene 

Akshu harshu the famous scene 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I miss my Harshu hate how makers vanished him and never brought him back. Yet that dhongi buddha Manish is still alive!

Swathi.A thumbnail

You must be the happiest person.. Aapka pura shah parivaar America mein hai.. 🤣🤣 

Swathi.A thumbnail

I haven't seen season 2 fully but from bits and pieces I can see they are very similar.. 

Yeah gen 3 harshu vs akshu were a laugh riot.. How he imitated that manyu keeps aon talking about akshu akshu akshu all the time 🤣🤣🤣

Only person I liked from birla fam after first leap.. 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I haven't seen season 2 fully but from bits and pieces I can see they are very similar.. 

Yeah gen 3 harshu vs akshu were a laugh riot.. How he imitated that manyu keeps aon talking about akshu akshu akshu all the time 🤣🤣🤣

Only person I liked from birla fam after first leap.. 

Yeah suddenly his track was over and he never came back. I have seen all the seasons. Though sometimes I take a break, I took major break in season 3, though it’s most loved but I guess creatives could do something better about it. 

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What! Ruhi is missing Ak Oh no what a disappointment she had been 

Her loser behaviour of going behind that two timer Toffeboy is already smiley11 yuck 

Now she is even missing Ak Did she forget that this is the woman who accidentally killed her matashree We as audience know that it was an Accident Ak was not at all responsible for Ruhi's mom's death But Ruhi doesn't know that and Ak herself confessed How could she even miss a person who even though unintentionally killed her mother according to that said persons confession

Infact even after the truth is out she should not start her maasi jaap Ak was not responsible for her mom's death but the way she turned the whole situation where a 6-7 year old lost her only parent her mother about herself(Ak) by being mahaan n hiding the complete truth In that circumstances Ruhi needed her family's whole hearted support But what did Ak do because of her acting as if She is the Only Victim Only greatest mahaanest person in the world She hid the truth Instead of explaining the situation without involving kids 

Ruhi has been hurting herself by hating Ak all this 22 years Hate is a Negative emotion It hurts our own self instead of others She wasted her emotions on a person who didn't even deserve to be remembered by her 

Such a stupid delusional immoral n forgetful woman is this adult Ruhi 

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishma1

What! Ruhi is missing Ak Oh no what a disappointment she had been 

Her loser behaviour of going behind that two timer Toffeboy is already smiley11 yuck 

Now she is even missing Ak Did she forget that this is the woman who accidentally killed her matashree We as audience know that it was an Accident Ak was not at all responsible for Ruhi's mom's death But Ruhi doesn't know that and Ak herself confessed How could she even miss a person who even though unintentionally killed her mother according to that said persons confession

Infact even after the truth is out she should not start her maasi jaap Ak was not responsible for her mom's death but the way she turned the whole situation where a 6-7 year old lost her only parent her mother about herself(Ak) by being mahaan n hiding the complete truth In that circumstances Ruhi needed her family's whole hearted support But what did Ak do because of her acting as if She is the Only Victim Only greatest mahaanest person in the world She hid the truth Instead of explaining the situation without involving kids 

Ruhi has been hurting herself by hating Ak all this 22 years Hate is a Negative emotion It hurts our own self instead of others She wasted her emotions on a person who didn't even deserve to be remembered by her 

Such a stupid delusional immoral n forgetful woman is this adult Ruhi 

Ruhi doesn’t hate AK she is angry coz   of AK she lost both her parents, Neil wasn’t much coz her poppy was there, what hurt her most was AK also left her, she had accepted that Abhir family will be completed and seeing that she would see herself.

Like I was discussing in other post. If Ak had not taken the decision of being mahan. Ruhi, Abhir and Abhira would have grown together. 

Ruhi was angry she would have clamed down. She is more hurt coz AK left, and her dream of complete family shattered,