I'm gonna raise hands if DKP only shows Ruhi at fault after all this

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

When the truth of Ruhi and Armaan comes out, I will seriously lose it if the entire Poddar clan blames Ruhi solely for this. Yes, she is going over the top now, despite how understandable her feelings are. HOWEVER, Armaan is equally if not more to blame here. Armaan can see the situation from a moral standpoint and an emotional standpoint. Ruhi's delusional into only seeing the emotional standpoint. Armaan can cut that if he so wishes to. If he can argue with Abhira's doctor here, he can tell Ruhi's therapist that this is the situation, please help Ruhi get out of this. He can approach Manish/Swarna about this and ask them for help. Armaan doesn't want to do anything and he also internally likes having Ruhi around! Was he shaking off her hand when she put it around him? NO. Did he just two-time both girls? YES. and that too one of them was in the hospital. He's the true role model of how someone can cheat so perfectly. He wants the best of both worlds. 

Is Ruhi to blame? Absolutely. Is Ruhi ONLY to blame? Not at all. 

Watch Armaan be like oh I was just trying to support her after the loss of Rohit when everyone finds out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mein toh Bahut Dino se keh rahi thi he’s blatantly doing EMA … but people were calling me out for this 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

WORD. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

People think of EMA as sleeping with the other. But emotional intimacy of the type Ruhi Armaan have with someone who is an ex or is brother/sister in law is also low key EMA only. If Abhira didn't exist and they did all this with Rohit in the picture it would be called emotional infidelity. Abhira is deal wife so people can give Armaan some benefit of doubt, a long rope but he just keeps screwing up more everyday. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

saari galti anupama ki hai 

Earlier Dkp shows never showed doosri aurat too much but now 

from the day this anupama has joined DKP the standards of DKP has gone down 

Now they can show every shit in the show because Anupama has eaten the classy show 

smiley2

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just free Abhira from the fake marriage and get the soulmates married already then everyone can live happily ever after.

I like Manav Abhira should marry him instead of Roohi Didi he seems like the perfect Accha Aadmi.

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

True !

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Just free Abhira from the fake marriage and get the soulmates married already then everyone can live happily ever after.

I like Manav Abhira should marry him instead of Roohi Didi he seems like the perfect Accha Aadmi.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Poddars replaced their fav son for Ruhi. Do you think Armaan stands any chance then? He'll be the only one blamed. smiley39

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

People think of EMA as sleeping with the other. But emotional intimacy of the type Ruhi Armaan have with someone who is an ex or is brother/sister in law is also low key EMA only. If Abhira didn't exist and they did all this with Rohit in the picture it would be called emotional infidelity. Abhira is deal wife so people can give Armaan some benefit of doubt, a long rope but he just keeps screwing up more everyday. 

I agree physical infidelity are transactional… and mostly done on a short term basis .. momentary screw up ..emotional infidelity are more injurious….. because the spouse gets more intimate and attached to the one person and starts becoming closer and revealing details… 

both are EMA in my eyes .. we give too much importance and scandal to s….. and brush of the other in the garb of friendship 

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago