Swathiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

That girl I don't remember her name charu or what who wants to be lawyer , is villain or what..

She chose to be a lawyer but doesn't she seem to  have any sense ..shouldn't she know the reason well before telling people that Ruhi left because of armaan and abhira?what kinda lawyer she will become in future..🤡

Does she want to hinder abhira's studies so that her route is clear or does she hate abhira or what is her case?

This dadisa ,miniature dadisa,Vidya and that Kadoos son in law all deserve to be left alone in a rotten island..💀💀💀

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Even today I felt it there was no need for her to blurt out and say Abhira isn’t simple and the fight was due to her 

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Yeah there was so much hatred in the way she spoke..

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well Charu does want to be  a Lawyer. And she has lots of potential as shown in one episode. 

But she expects her Armaan Bhai to fight for her. She does nothing but cry and expect everything to fall into place in her favor. She never fought for her right, her ambition, her goal. Instead she gave up and still expected to achieve same results as Abhira. 

Now she considers Abhira to be a competition in home as well as in Office. 

She knows she only got to work in her first case because Abhira is forbidden. Now her petty jealousy is coming out her mouth. She didn't blurt out anything. Instead she told that to keep Abhira away from work for more days. That's my take. 

Edited by Honey-Friend - 3 months ago
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Charu apne baap par gayi hai

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Biggest villain is Snakey Swarna who is encouraging her great granddaughter to have EMA with her Married Jeth.
Minor beings like Charu are nothing in front of the monstrosity known as Swarna who has been an ominous presence in the lives of Og Akshara’s successors.

IMG_9698.jpeg

simran45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She don’t want Abhira in the office as she is lieing to her family. She is jealous of Abhira as Abhira has guts to take stand for her. She is like I can’t hurt Nani sa but i can lie to them to continue my education and job. 

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Oh it is clear now..how many competitions will abhira have ..poor girl..

Swathiyaa thumbnail

Swarna, Manish , Surekha , dadi ,Vidya mini dadi that son in law all are villain already known one..

I thought Armaan cousins like abhira ..dint understand that girl is also now added to villain list

PrplPhoenix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

That girl I don't remember her name charu or what who wants to be lawyer , is villain or what..

She chose to be a lawyer but doesn't she seem to  have any sense ..shouldn't she know the reason well before telling people that Ruhi left because of armaan and abhira?what kinda lawyer she will become in future..🤡

Does she want to hinder abhira's studies so that her route is clear or does she hate abhira or what is her case?

This dadisa ,miniature dadisa,Vidya and that Kadoos son in law all deserve to be left alone in a rotten island..💀💀💀

I want either Krish or Aryan to find out Charu or Ruhi and Armaan's truth.  Hell I want Dadisa to overhear Ruhi and Armaan talking