Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

It's such a unique show....they are showing confession  without any serious romance...it's just been kalesh and kalesh

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

kisi ko kuch nhi pata , sab hawa mein teer chala rahein hai including makers smiley36

exactly.

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Reader1419

It's such a unique show....they are showing confession  without any serious romance...it's just been kalesh and kalesh

so true! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™„

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What I loved in today's episode

Daarji was supportive when sahiba took part in kabbadi...

Going by his regressive behaviour in the past ,this was quite a welcoming change ....

Reader17 thumbnail

I hope Sahiba has shared her feelings because she just wants to and does not expect anything from Angad and walks off. The way she would have no regrets that she did not tell her love that she loved him and also maintains her dignity.

What is the point of confession after Kerry wedding as he will dislike her intensly like in thr last 3 months now

Lets see I am skeptical after watching the promo as it seems like Angad will give no heed to Saheba's feelings/confession or when has he given anyways as the makers now have completely butchered Angad's character. As he is giving divorce to Saheba because Saheba believes that Garry has redeemed himself, seems like that Saheba will have no say in future even if she stays married to Angad. But I like this strong Saheba.

But I am pretty sure that Divorce won't happen, Saheba might leave BM and goes to the monga house and then Angad comes to know that why the wedding happen and then may be he realizes that Garry has changed.

And then Angad goes to Monga house to ask forgiveness from Saheba. Or the makers can twist everything and show that santosh does not know where Saheba is and then Angad goes to the hostel to speak to her and she is not there also.smiley17

111111122222 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Going by his regressive behaviour in the past ,this was quite a welcoming change ....

Right

Darjee, Gary, Jaslin, Inder, even Veer changed, but Angad and his mother never change, they become more horrible day by day, toxic ph, toxic characters

​

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope Sahiba has shared her feelings because she just wants to and does not expect anything from Angad and walks off. The way she would have no regrets that she did not tell her love that she loved him and also maintains her dignity.

What is the point of confession after Kerry wedding as he will dislike her intensly like in thr last 3 months now

First if all it’s not dhamaka promo which will air after two weeks. This is actual episode. I like her attitude that tumhe Jo samajhna ho woh samjho as you can take it as you want but she will love him always no matter what. This before Kerry wedding definetely. Why Sahiba shared this only makers knows. But why angad is shocked in Lohri party why she did kamli dance and all investors were saying that she loves him a lot. Phir sahiba ke confession se kya farak padega. Basically Angad will cool down for some time and then again start his barking after Kerry wedding. They got lot of backlash may be due to that they want to cool down for some time. The main track is Kerry and veerat triangle and how this will impact Sahan.akers main aim is kalesh so they will keep Sahiba in BM

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

bcoz insaaf ka taraazu is in favour of Sahiba. Even if family comes to know abt divorce or Kerry wedding daarji Bebe will take side of Sahiba only. I am sure abt that. 

hellodona thumbnail

https://youtu.be/KMYhmdlIHpQ?si=EqzHIz0rIMN4CmWu

This person put up too many bts with cast members from TMD.

Lmao, Daarji actor promoted all his past shows before promoting guys channel.

ritvikadevverma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess sahiba will leave brar mansion or any accident memory loss something can happen makers always takehospital sahiba for trp