Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rickyproctor27

Yes, most articles I've read say film was made on a budget of 250cr. Will need to cross 300cr for it to enter the 'hit' range. Do they take the Worldwide gross or only domestic collections to render a verdict of hit, average, flop, superhit?

https://www.financialexpress.com/lifestyle/fighter-hrithik-roshan-and-deepika-padukones-aerial-action-film-is-made-on-a-budget-of-rs-250-crore-heres-how-much-money-the-cast-took-home/3374413/

I think the worldwide range. The film will probably be average or below average. 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bird32

The film budget is 250 crore. So how will it become hit or super hit if it touches 200 crore lifetime? 

Hit or flop tag will depend on the price it has been sold to the distributors.

Edited by TorinoPasta - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Hit or flop tag will depend on the price it has been sold to the distributors.

I don’t know anything about it. As far as I know, the movie has to cross the budget in order to get a hit tag. It will be flop if it can’t cross the budget. 

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ok so my apologies for the previous review! It seems like I didn't go to watch the movie in a good head space, I watched it again, and this is my proper review. 

Ok, so the movie is good, KSG looked hot and acted really well, he actually has a lot of screens space; and the movie does have emotions. 

I think last time I went with very high expectations as the reviews were such, but this time I went with a more normal mind-set and felt the movie was definitely good. 

The fighter-jet scenes were top notch, and made sense on script level which was good. 

Definitely a huge jump for a Bollywood movie, as it seemed Hollywood standards. I must say Hrithik excels in bringing Hollywood to Bollywood always. 

Anil Kapoor was good, poor Deepika doesn't get much scope; she is just reduced to fan-girling. 

I loved KSG and Sanjeeda's chemistry! Better than Hrithik and Deepika's! 

Overall 4/5smiley40smiley41

P.S. There should be a drinking game every time someone says "Taj" in the movie, one would really really drunk!

Edited by BBOTT - 3 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Will easily cross 40 today..and beyond