Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

At some places I was interested in the movie while during some other scenes my interest was waining.

DP had nothing to do in the movie,ksg had more importance than her.The irony of them trying to make it seem like Minnie was serious about her career/passion and wanted to break barriers for women while actually she was majorly just the love interest...but still I liked Minnie-Patty's moments..

The movie is more about interpersonal relationships and Patty's emotional upheavals than wars or battles...so HR's acting had to be supreme to elevate the movie but he was only ok..

KSG was good,so was Sanjeeda.I liked their pair too.But the best actor was actually anil Kapoor imo...just brilliant..

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Also,this is going to be a very unpopular opinion but HR and DP don't make a good looking couple.Individually looking good doesn't mean together you will make a good looking pair.

(And heer asmaani is so good,ofc)

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blahhhh

Also,this is going to be a very unpopular opinion but HR and DP don't make a good looking couple.Individually looking good doesn't mean together you will make a good looking pair.

(And heer asmaani is so good,ofc)

that’s exactly what I felt..both look really good and act so well individually all throughout the movie..but they have no chemistry…idk who could have done Minni except DP…but I kept thinking the same thing in all of Patty Minni scenes together..that Minni should have been someone else..

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Game over for Fighter..no growth on Sunday 

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think the movie will end up with 200 crore.

Not bad.  Pretty decent.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Elvis12

Game over for Fighter..no growth on Sunday 

you’re saying the same thing every day dude 🤣

May I know who hurt you? smiley36