Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

@bold - Totally agree. Apostasy or Ridda should not be considered crime smiley20

Oh, you think you did something there? You think I'd disagree with that? Haha, I don't have an entire Twitter account dedicated to bashing Islamists and their outdated ideas for you to believe you did something special here, lol.

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Oh, you think you did something there? You think I'd disagree with that? Haha, I don't have an entire Twitter account dedicated to bashing Islamists and their outdated ideas for you to believe you did something special here, lol.

What are u saying? smiley3

I was just supporting your opinion smiley3

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

What are u saying? smiley3

I was just supporting your opinion smiley3

Sure thing, I get where you're coming from.smiley2

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well, You gotta have a touch of extremism in you to find something as harmless as this offensive to your beliefs. I mean, seriously, someone claimed they disliked the movie because it supposedly encourages conversion? I don't think it does, but even if you're a bit touchy about your faith, why see diversifying beliefs as a negative? Why should people be stuck with a religion just because that's what they were born into without any say in the matter? It's pretty mind-boggling. But, expecting logic from people who are trapped in their own ideologies is a long shot.

You claimed you are an atheist in previous thread, right? Why are you defending conversion? lol. 

If you don’t like the faith you are born in (by you, I mean anyone who feels that way) which is liberal and gives you freedom, then become atheist. Dont we say that all faiths teach the same thing? Then why convert? Doesn’t make sense to me. 

Girls get duped by conversationists so girls, save yourself. Do some reading and ensure your future has freedom you have enjoyed all your life!! 

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Sure thing, I get where you're coming from.smiley2

So nice that we are finally on the same page smiley31

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

If you don’t like the faith you are born in (by you, I mean anyone who feels that way) which is liberal and gives you freedom, then become atheist. Dont we say that all faiths teach the same thing? Then why convert? Doesn’t make sense to me. 

Since you're struggling, let me toss you some search terms to Google: 'reasons for religious conversion' or 'why people switch religions.' There are loads of articles and books by psychologists on the topic. Step out of your echo chamber and give something other than WhatsApp forwards a read.

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So the complaint was filed by activists from Bajrang Dal. After reading about the death of Graham Staines and his two little kids I do not have a good impression of Bajrang Dal. Dara Singh an activist from Bajrang Dal was convicted for the death of Graham Staines. The mob set the car on fire when Graham Staines and his two little kids were sleeping inside it. They woke up and the mob did not let them escape. Vajpayee condemned the attack too. Their justification for burning that man alive and his two little boys alive was that he was doing Christianity conversion.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/25th-anniversary-of-graham-staines-murder-to-be-observed-in-odisha-on-jan-22/article67759614.ece

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dara_Singh_(Bajrang_Dal)

Edited by Petrichor80 - 3 months ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Since you're struggling, let me toss you some search terms to Google: 'reasons for religious conversion' or 'why people switch religions.' There are loads of articles and books by psychologists on the topic. Step out of your echo chamber and give something other than WhatsApp forwards a read.

Since you are claiming to be atheist and propagating conversion, I’d say you are struggling to keep up the appearance.

You also step out of your expansionist mindset and read something other than radical material. 

Since BWF doesn’t allow for religious discussion- this is my last response. Thank You! 

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Well, You gotta have a touch of extremism in you to find something as harmless as this offensive to your beliefs. I mean, seriously, someone claimed they disliked the movie because it supposedly encourages conversion? I don't think it does, but even if you're a bit touchy about your faith, why see diversifying beliefs as a negative? Why should people be stuck with a religion just because that's what they were born into without any say in the matter? It's pretty mind-boggling. But, expecting logic from people who are trapped in their own ideologies is a long shot.

Completely agreed 💯

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yup Julia Roberts follows Hinduism and she was not born into it. https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/hollywood/julia-roberts-practicing-hindu-neem-karoli-baba-8409154/

No one complaints about her conversion.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 3 months ago