Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Yes. He was indignant ke arey how can she do this? 

Yes, I agree, in this episode he was araam se ignoring her. But she kept on irritating him unnecessarily. He even suggested for her to go home. Then she went on to poke him by this scandal-prank. So he retaliated. 

But his disbelief over why she would dislike him is? 😂😂😂 Narcissist. But khayr Ayra is also a narcissist. Agreed to marry, wants Zaid when she sees he is spending time with Mub. But wants the upper hand & wants Asif to be nice with her & take her taunts. Kyun lega bhai 🤷😂

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Seriously man. The focus was on the vase instead of Zaid. Limits hai 🤷😂

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Seriously man. The focus was on the vase instead of Zaid. Limits hai 🤷😂

And somewhere else 🤭 He’ll focus anywhere but his face, lol

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

https://youtube.com/shorts/BSaqM-MQE_U?si=xHjdQsujoOReGeGt

ARY itself keeps switching camps 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 

At least their editor is better than whoever Badar has lol

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://youtube.com/shorts/BSaqM-MQE_U?si=xHjdQsujoOReGeGt

ARY itself keeps switching camps 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 

At least their editor is better than whoever Badar has lol

The way Ayra is derailing now in her aag for revenge...

And her increasing distrust in Zaid....last conversation with bhaabhi she had implied she doesn't feel Zaid is that invested in her.

She has a history of giving up on him just like that even when he said he will divorce MJ and marry her...

Imagine what she will do to Zaid if she knows he has developed feelings for MJ! We are just seeing she's capable of being quite unreasonable and actually mean if she's pushed...and Zaid is a soft target...

tgota92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

The way Ayra is derailing now in her aag for revenge...

And her increasing distrust in Zaid....last conversation with bhaabhi she had implied she doesn't feel Zaid is that invested in her.

She has a history of giving up on him just like that even when he said he will divorce MJ and marry her...

Imagine what she will do to Zaid if she knows he has developed feelings for MJ! We are just seeing she's capable of being quite unreasonable and actually mean if she's pushed...and Zaid is a soft target...

I think… you really REALLY don’t like her haha 

It’s fine. I personally don’t mind her character - she’s actually one the writer has bothered fleshing out and there’s a proper arc at least. And I didn’t view her actions as “giving up on him” - both times her reasons were valid and explained. We just have to agree to disagree there. Ayra’a decisions - wrong or right - can mostly be excused based on the pressures put on her family and her trauma related to what Asif did. And the writer actually bothering to give her lines that show why/how she’s slowly unraveling. You get her perspective a LOT. Direct as well as indirect. If badar has given any character that kind of focus its Ayra or MJ. The thing that takes away from the character is Azeekah. I’ll give you that lol

Anyway, for me right now she’s just a completely broken person - a tragedy waiting to happen. And her own choices and decisions led to this. She let her “Mein” win. The only thing Zaid wants is to live happily with her and she can’t appreciate what she has and instead chooses to act out and cause trouble for her own self 🤦🏻‍♀️

as for her dealing with Mj and Zaid, I think she’ll be fine because she got over the room scene easily and said he’s justified because after all, Mj is also his wife and he can spend the night with her. She won’t hold that against him. I personally don’t think she will get to react at all because SHE IS SO DYING 🫣💀

I’ll give it 2 more episodes ? Lol 

Edited by tgota92 - 3 months ago
G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: tgota92

I think… you really REALLY don’t like her haha 

It’s fine. I personally don’t mind her character - she’s actually one the writer has bothered fleshing out and there’s a proper arc at least. And I didn’t view her actions as “giving up on him” - both times her reasons were valid and explained. We just have to agree to disagree there. Ayra’a decisions - wrong or right - can mostly be excused based on the pressures put on her family and her trauma related to what Asif did. And the writer actually bothering to give her lines that show why/how she’s slowly unraveling. You get her perspective a LOT. Direct as well as indirect. If badar has given any character that kind of focus its Ayra or MJ. The thing that takes away from the character is Azeekah. I’ll give you that lol

Anyway, for me right now she’s just a completely broken person - a tragedy waiting to happen. And her own choices and decisions led to this. She let her “Mein” win. The only thing Zaid wants is to live happily with her and she can’t appreciate what she has and instead chooses to act out and cause trouble for her own self 🤦🏻‍♀️

as for her dealing with Mj and Zaid, I think she’ll be fine because she got over the room scene easily and said he’s justified because after all, Mj is also his wife and he can spend the night with her. She won’t hold that against him. I personally don’t think she will get to react at all because SHE IS SO DYING 🫣💀

I’ll give it 2 more episodes ? Lol 

I think she will leave with 5 crore.Don't want her to die.It will complicate things  more.

tgota92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

I think she will leave with 5 crore.Don't want her to die.It will complicate things  more.

Could be a bluff - I don’t see her doing that unless it’s part of some next foolish plan 🤦🏻‍♀️ but who can even trust this writer. Look at the plan Ayra came up with before? It was ridiculous lol

I just know something major has to happen for us to get back to Asif versus Zaid again. That will definitely be revisited. Asif isn’t going to sit pretty and let Ayra do whatever. He’s definitely going to end up doing something bad - Which is the reason I think this whole Turkey plot is happening to give him space to do it. Also ultimately, at the end he has to pay for his classist mentality and just being horrible. Sorry Asif, ILY, but you have it coming dude.

also if Ayra dies, we will finally get interesting Zaid back again lol. I’m willing to sacrifice her so we can see Zaid in action. Just make that man wake up already he’s been docile too long 

Edited by tgota92 - 3 months ago