Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

in 2025, all will become 60, high time for them to stop doing hero roles and do father roles,smiley36

Here is an idea......After 2025 ....don't watch their movies...smiley20

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: naaznin

They take away opportunities from new talent. Instead of new actors coming in we r tortured to see these oldies romancing girls less than half their age. 

tortured??smiley37

The Khans sell movies......not daal chawal...ki aap nahi buy karogi toh bhookhi reh jaaogi...smiley36....don't buy their movies......SRK made 3 movies after 4 years.....all three khans on an average make 2-3 movies in an year......out of the hundreds of movies made every year...what opportunities are they taking away....matlab kuchh bhi...smiley36

The combined revenue from their movies....is sustaining BW...

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

No, I want them being lead male role forever. rajinikanth is 73 years old and still having lead roles so why not them. I don't even watch his movies. But I want srk to play author backed roles and do realistic movies like irfan khan did with lunchbox because srk can act. salman can do tiger series, I have never watched tiger series but I like the songs, salman looks cool. aamir needs to pick or write great scripts like talaash, I loved that movie. I feel like I answered this topic years ago too lol same topic

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

They take away opportunities from new talent. Instead of new actors coming in we r tortured to see these oldies romancing girls less than half their age. 

but there is so many debutants every year from tv actors transitioning into movies or other actors, if they are not standing out or don't have the IT factor, who is watching it. I like to see people who have screen presence. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Tom Cruise is 61. He's shooting another Mission Impossible and just signed on another Top Gun. 

There is no age limit on leading roles, provided you can deliver what the role demands and the audience accepts you. What I do want is an end to grandpas romancing barely legal young women. Also, I want older leading women to get the same opportunities as leading men. 

AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aamir still looks fine. He is versatile so he will be okay. 

SRK has half a chance as he can do other role types

Salman is done though. All he knows is action. 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Tom Cruise is 61. He's shooting another Mission Impossible and just signed on another Top Gun. 

There is no age limit on leading roles, provided you can deliver what the role demands and the audience accepts you. What I do want is an end to grandpas romancing barely legal young women. Also, I want older leading women to get the same opportunities as leading men. 

but what if the actresses close to their age is turning down the roles? do you want them to cancel the movies they want to do just because those actresses turned it down? srk movies are offered to aish or kajol and they turned it down. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

tortured??smiley37

The Khans sell movies......not daal chawal...ki aap nahi buy karogi toh bhookhi reh jaaogi...smiley36....don't buy their movies......SRK made 3 movies after 4 years.....all three khans on an average make 2-3 movies in an year......out of the hundreds of movies made every year...what opportunities are they taking away....matlab kuchh bhi...smiley36

The combined revenue from their movies....is sustaining BW...

Sustaining Bollywood smiley36means through corporate booking 

Terenaina thumbnail

whenever I watch an srk movie in theatres, it always been full but I am not in India so I know he is considered the overseas king because his movies do well overseas. 

https://www.businesstoday.in/trending/box-office/story/jawan-overseas-box-office-collection-shah-rukh-khan-starrer-sets-cash-registers-ringing-in-uk-australia-germany-397426-2023-09-08

Edited by Terenaina - 3 months ago

[Post Removed]